Content Drying Services in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
When water damage occurs in your home or business as a result of flooding, appliance leaks, or burst pipes, time is of the essence. If you hope to restore the damaged contents of your flooded home, you need content drying services. Advance Restoration is professionally certified to perform content drying, odor control, and other water restoration services in St. Clair, Oakland and Macomb County, Michigan.
For help restoring the contents of your building to pre-loss condition, please contact us to schedule content restoration in Oakland or Macomb County, MI!
Content Drying Can Restore Belongings in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
Water damages all sorts of belongings. While you can replace a majority of the items in your St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County home, the cost to do so would undoubtedly be steep. It’s much more cost-effective to restore all the belongings you can, especially those that are simply irreplaceable, including antique furniture, family heirlooms, baby photos, contracts, and deeds.
At Advance Restoration, we can dry a wide variety of contents including:
- Documents – Water is not discerning and will damage even the most important documents and photographs in your home or business. The techniques used for restoring soaked paper include air drying, thermal drying, freezing, dehumidifying, acid removal, and odor treatment. These methods remove water while protecting delicate paper and ink. If we are unable to adequately restore the original, we can possibly make a copy of the document for your records.
- Furniture – The options for drying and cleaning water-damaged furniture include steam cleaning, ozone treatment, and thermal fogging. These processes clean, deodorize, and remove stains from upholstery.
- Clothing and other textiles – Flood-soaked clothes, bedding, curtains, and other textiles can often be cleaned as usual in the washer and dryer. Dry cleaning or ozone treatment may be necessary to remove difficult stains and odors.
- Electronics – As you know, electronics and water don’t mix. Our experienced team will assess the damage to computers, hard drives, tablets, TVs, and cell phones after a flood to determine if they are salvageable. With our prompt action and advanced cleaning and drying techniques, we may be able to preserve your electronics, allowing you to recover important files and documents.
Contact us online to schedule content drying services in St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County, MI!
Our Content Drying Process in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
If an unexpected flood in St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County damages your building and the possessions inside, turn to Advance Restoration for help. Our process is the best in the business and includes the following steps:
- Evaluation, inventory, and pack out – While minor restoration can occur onsite, we recommend taking most damaged items offsite. Our team will carefully inventory and transport your belongings to our secure facility in Clinton Township, MI.
- Offsite restoration – We perform the most advanced content drying and restoration techniques in the industry to recover as many of your possessions to their pre-loss condition as possible. If any of your belongings are too damaged to restore, we won’t charge you.
- Climate-controlled storage – Our 20,000-square-foot climate-controlled storage facility is the perfect environment to dry and store your possessions. Once they arrive, we promptly unpack, inventory, clean and restore, report for replacement if necessary, repack, and store your items for their safe return when the time comes.
- Pack in – Once your property is restored, and you’re ready to have your cleaned and dried belongings back, we retrieve them from our storage facility and deliver them to your home or business.
- Claims processing – We understand that recovering from a flood is a stressful process. We’ll work with your insurance company on your behalf to identify unsalvageable items and begin the claims process.
Contact Advance Restoration for Content Restoration in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
Act quickly after a flood, and if your belongings can be saved, we’ll make sure they are! The state-of-the-art approach we use for content drying is your best chance of restoring your possessions to their pre-damaged condition.