Electronic Restoration in Clinton Township, MI & the Surrounding Areas
Restoration in Oakland & Macomb Counties
Electronics are essential to modern life, both at home and at work. When a fire, flood, or storm impacts your home or business, computers, office equipment, mobile phones, appliances, and other electronics are often affected. At Advance Restoration, we offer electronic restoration as part of our content restoration services. We have developed a number of specialized procedures that have proven successful in restoring electronic devices of all types, from computers and office equipment to small appliances. We serve homeowners and businesses throughout Oakland and Macomb County, Michigan, providing a full line of disaster recovery services that include fire and water damage restoration, content restoration, mold remediation, and more.
For professional restoration of your electronic devices after a disaster, call Advance Restoration today at 877-363-7462 or contact us online. We serve St. Clair, Oakland, and Macomb County, including Novi, Clinton Township, Warren, and more!
Types of Electronics We Can Restore
Computers, mobile phones, and other electronic devices have become the primary mode of communication for many people, as well as a way to pay bills or shop online, or as a tool for performing all types of work, from data entry, research, and compiling reports to graphic design and music production. As such, they are often irreplaceable parts of our daily lives and when a disaster happens, recovering these electronics is often a top priority.
At Advance Restoration, we have a number of procedures that can restore electronics that have been damaged by water, fire, smoke, and chemicals during a fire, flood, or storm. Though not all electronics can be saved, our experts can examine your devices and make a relatively accurate assessment of the chances for restoration. We have had great success with many types of devices, including:
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Servers, workstations, and monitors
- Network equipment
- Tablets and mobile phones
- Printers, copiers, and other office equipment
- Televisions, DVD players, and set-top boxes
- Small appliances
Our experts will relocate salvageable devices to our climate-controlled facility for processing, restoration, and storage. If the device cannot be restored, you will not be charged for that item.
Our Electronic Restoration Services near Clinton Township
When you have a fire, flood, or storm at your home or business, call our team at Advance Restoration as soon as possible. Acting within 24-48 hours after the incident will give you the best chance of recovering your electronic devices, and at Advance Restoration, we are available 24/7 for a fast response after a disaster. When you choose our electronic restoration services, our team will:
- Evaluate the damage – Our experts will determine which items are salvageable, and which are too damaged to be saved.
- Work with your insurance provider – Our team will document the damage thoroughly to assist with filing a claim.
- Packing and transportation – We will inventory, pack, and ship your electronics to our 20,000 square foot, climate-controlled facility for restoration and storage.
- Electronics restoration – Our IICRC-certified experts will use a variety of techniques to remove water damage, smoke damage, corrosion, and other damage from your electronics, such as cleaning circuit boards with isopropyl alcohol, removing moisture with desiccants, using abrasives to remove rust or soot, or dissolving corrosion with acidic compounds. We will restore your electronics as close as possible to its original condition.
- Climate-controlled storage – Once your electronics are cleaned and restored, we will store them at our facility until you are ready for them or until repairs have been completed at your building.
We also offer content restoration services for clothing, furniture, carpets, photographs, film, x-rays, documents, and more.
Expert Electronics Restoration in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, Michigan
Whether you have expensive office equipment at your business or a personal device with treasured photos, our experts at Advance Restoration will work diligently to restore your electronics and allow you to access your important data.
To schedule electronics restoration in St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County, contact us today at 877-363-7462. We are based in Clinton Township and service the surrounding areas of Warren, Novi, Washington Township, and beyond!