Join Our Michigan Disaster Restoration Team
Advance Restoration is Michigan’s most trusted disaster recovery and restoration team. We are proud to employ some of the most qualified, dedicated crews in the business, with everyone from our office staff to on-site recovery experts being incomparably compassionate towards our customers.
Why Work at Advance Restoration?
Advance Restoration is proud to offer a number of competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- 401(K) options
- Insurance stipends
- Company vehicle access
- Company-distributed cell phones
- Competitive bonuses
If you are looking to join a hard-working, devoted restoration team in Michigan, Advance Restoration is the company for you! We are located in Clinton Township and service Oakland and Macomb Counties.
LEAD WATER TECH SUPERVISOR
We are looking for a Water, Fire, Mold Restoration Supervisor. 3 years preferred experience. You will be expected to supervise and produce mitigation work on a daily basis to accomplish daily and weekly production goals. You will also be responsible to work along side your team to teach, train/coach, and help meet all production goals. The ability to perform dry-out procedures and mold remediation will be required as well.
Key Responsibilities as our Water Restoration Supervisor:
- Oversee, mentor, and monitor technicians performing dry-out procedures and mold remediation.
- Front line and first responder for our company.
- Inspect site and present solutions to the customer.
- Obtain/create daily reports from technicians that document equipment used and work performed.
- Through working with the Mitigation Manager, learn to use use Xactimate software to create billing for work performed.
- Work closely with the Mitigation Manager/Project Coordinator ensuring proper schedule flow & timely job completion.
- Effectively communicate with technicians, colleagues, and customers.
- Sign up new customers and have contracts signed to begin mitigation work.
- Ensure projects are completed in established time frame and in accordance with IICRC guidelines.
- Performs dry-out procedures, becomes familiar with the technical aspects (Psychrometry, Second Law of thermodynamics), and uses appropriate equipment (Dehumidifiers, Desiccants and Refrigerants, water extractors, etc)
- Uses and interprets moisture meters and infrared camera.
- Locates the history of the building, determines if asbestos or mold is present and finds out the category, age and source of the water loss (I, II, III)
- Assess damage to determine work scope, including pictures, record of temperature / relative humidity and moisture % readings in affected areas and unaffected areas within the building and outdoors.
- Communicates findings to insurance company, and if need be the owner.
- Extract water, remove wet carpet and padding, and carefully move furniture to mark and cut wet drywall.
- Completes daily reports that document equipment used and work performed.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment.
- Cleans site daily and at end of job to ensure owner satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must become familiar with and be able to visually recognize mold.
- Investigates job site thoroughly to ensure mold is contained.
- Uses appropriate equipment for mold remediation (air scrubber / negative air machine), and especially HEPA filters, ensures it is clean and working properly.
- Assesses and performs destructive testing (DT) to determine work scope.
- Perform remediation procedures safely, wear proper PPE, responsible for containment setup, setting engineering controls in place to assure negative pressure, carefully demo affected areas, dispose of debris, and detail cleaning.
- Able to use hand tools and electric tools safely and effectively.
- High school diploma required.
- Must possess strong problems solving skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty at all times.
- Must participate as a team player and share “best practices”.
- Communicates with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of communication on a consistent basis and handle customers in a professional manner.
- Willing to be coached – Accepts and applies corrective instruction quickly.
- Assertive – Facilitates the sales process in a determined but friendly way.
- Must possess a valid Michigan State Driver’s License.
- Other duties as required by position.
- 3 Years Water Damage Mitigation Preferred
- IICRC Certifications preferred. Basic general construction experience desired, HVAC technician background a plus.
- Able to wear a full body suit and a full face respirator and work in confined spaces and hot working environments with limited visibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
To Apply: https://bit.ly/2HnNzwZ