Join Our Michigan Disaster Restoration Team
Advance Restoration located in Clinton Township, Michigan is one of the most trusted disaster recovery and restoration teams in Southeast Michigan and in the industry. We are proud to offer careers, not just a job, to the most qualified, dedicated crews in the business. Everyone from our office staff to on-site recovery experts are customer satisfaction driven and, incomparably the most compassionate water damage and restoration company in southeast Michigan.
Why Work at Advance Restoration?
Advance Restoration is proud to offer a number of competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- 401(K) options
- Insurance stipends
- Company vehicle access
- Company-distributed cell phones
- Competitive bonuses
If you are looking to join a hard-working, devoted restoration team in Michigan, Advance Restoration is the company for you! We are located in Clinton Township and service Oakland and Macomb Counties.
Water Damage Lead Supervisor-IICRC Experience
WE WANT YOU!
Grow with us, room for advancement, benefits, bonuses and incentives.
Lead Water Mitigation Technician with experience and IICRC certification.
Do you enjoy working hard and get satisfaction from helping others recover from disaster? Do you like working in a fast paced environment, being the hero of the day for customers in need of rescue? If yes, we want you!
We are a full service Water, Fire, Mold and Contents Restoration Company located in and serving Southeastern Michigan. This position candidate will be expected to supervise and produce mitigation work on a daily basis to accomplish daily and weekly production goals. The Lead Technician will also be responsible to work along side your team to teach, train/coach, and help meet all production goals. The ability to perform dry-out procedures and mold remediation will be required as well.
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO CLINTON TWP MICHIGAN HEADQUARTERS.
Key Responsibilities as our Lead Water Mitigation Technician.
Oversee, and monitor technicians performing dry-out procedures, mold remediation, contents and fire clean-up will also play a roll in this position.
- Front line and first responder for our company.
- Inspect sites and present solutions to the customer.
- Obtain/create daily reports from technicians that document equipment used and work performed.
- Work closely with the Mitigation Manager/Project Coordinator ensuring proper schedule flow & timely job completion.
- Effectively communicate with technicians, colleagues, and customers.
- Sign up new customers and have contracts signed
- Ensure projects are completed in established time frame and in accordance with IICRC guidelines.
- Assess damage to determine work scope, including pictures, record of temperature / relative humidity and moisture % readings in affected areas and unaffected areas within the building and outdoors.
- Must become familiar with and be able to visually recognize mold.
- Investigates job site thoroughly to ensure mold is contained.
- Uses and sets up appropriate equipment and has good knowledge of all equipment.
- Able to use hand tools and electric tools safely and effectively.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty at all times.
- Must participate as a team player and share “best practices”.
- Communicates with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of communication on a consistent basis and handle customers in a professional manner.
- Willing to be coached – Accepts and applies corrective instruction quickly.
- Assertive – Facilitates the sales process in a determined but friendly way.
- Must possess a valid Michigan State Driver’s License.
- Other duties as required by position.
- 3 Years Water Damage Mitigation Preferred
- IICRC Certifications preferred. Basic general construction experience desired,
Benefits & Perks
- Paid vacation
- Healthcare Benefit
- Company vehicle for transport to and from jobs
- Company mobile phone
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: https://bit.ly/2Zfo2us