Clothing & Textile Restoration Services in southeast MI
Your one-stop disaster repair partner
When a disaster occurs in a home or business, clothing & textiles are often damaged by fire, water, or mold. While some items may not be salvageable, others often can be with the right procedures and techniques. This can help to reduce your costs after a disaster and save irreplaceable or costly items like wedding dresses, antique rugs, designer clothing, leather coats, and more. At Advance Restorationwe offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee – if we cannot restore an item to pre-loss condition, you will not be charged for it. When the damage occurs, our team will respond quickly to your service request, evaluate the damage, remove salvageable items for restoration, and return them when you need them. We work alongside industry-leading dry cleaners to provide professional restoration and cleaning.
Content restoration specialists can restore a variety of items including:
- Shirts, slacks, dresses, blouses, undergarments, and other clothing
- Suits, jackets, coats, ties, wedding gowns, and other specialty garments
- Belts, shoes, and purses
- Blankets, comforters, sheets, pillowcases, and other bedding
- Curtains, drapes, tablecloths, and rugs
- Stuffed animals, pet beds, and other products made with textiles
- And more!
We provide disaster restoration services in St. Clair, Oakland, and Macomb County Michigan, as well as all of southeast MI. You can expect full service disaster recovery for fire, flood, and storm damage restoration. Contact us online to schedule clothing and textile restoration services in Michigan today!
Our Disaster Recovery Services in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
When you have a fire, water, or mold problem that damages your building, clothing, and textiles, the first thing to do is contact our team for fast, professional disaster recovery services. Our trained and experienced experts that are on call 24/7, 365 days a year to respond to restoration disasters in Michigan. By taking action within 24 hours, you can limit the damage to your belongings, increasing the chances for successful clothing & textile restoration.
Our team of content restoration experts will perform several initial steps including:
- Evaluate the damage – Our team will evaluate the extent of the damage and form a restoration plan.
- Water removal – Using truck-mounted extraction systems, pumps, vacuums, and other equipment, our personnel will extract the standing water from the building..
- Structural drying – Our team will remove remaining moisture with evaporation, dehumidification, and heat. The process uses dehumidifiers, desiccants, heaters, negative air machines, and other equipment to leave the building almost completely dry.
- Water damage restoration – With the building dry, we will repair any structural damage, eliminate mold, clean, and deodorize the building.
Once the initial damage has been contained, clothing, textiles, and other building contents can be moved to our climate-controlled facility for processing and storage.
Expert Clothing & Textile Restoration in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI and beyond
Clothing and textiles will be transferred from our facility to a professional dry cleaner for restoration. The process includes:
- Evaluating damage, documenting losses, and preparing items for restoration
- Identifying the most important items for 12-48 hour return, such as daily clothing
- Professional cleaning, stain removal, deodorizing, and pressing
- Returning clothing and textiles to our secure facility for storage
- Arranging return delivery when your property is repaired or storage is arranged
- Working with your insurance provider to start the claims process
Our services can return many textiles to like-new condition, removing water, soot, and mold damage, as well as odors.
Contact us online to schedule content restoration services in St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County!
Contact Us for Clothing & Textile Restoration in Oakland & Macomb County, MI
When you need help with damaged clothing and textiles after a disaster you can count on our team at Advance Restoration for friendlily, personalized service and professional clothing restoration anywhere in St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County, Michigan.