Flooded Basement Cleanup Services in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
We can restore it
From storms and ice melt to plumbing problems and sump pump failures, basements are prone to flooding from a variety of sources. With many basements acting as important storage areas or extra rooms for homes or businesses, they often contain important documents, family heirlooms, valuable furniture, antiques, and other irreplaceable items requiring an expert in flooded basement cleanup services.
When a basement is flooded, you need a trusted expert to determine the extent of the water damage, safely remove the water, and start the repair and restoration process. At Advance Restoration, we can help. We are IICRC certified for flooded basement cleanup services. We use applied structural drying and water restoration techniques, and feature advanced equipment and experienced personnel to do the job in a fast, professional manner to limit further damage.
Contact us online now to schedule basement flooding water restoration services in St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County, MI!
24/7 Basement Flooding Restoration Services in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
To minimize the damage to your building and its contents, it is important to act quickly when your basement is flooded. At Advance Restoration, our highly-trained technicians are on call 24/7, 365 days a year for emergency basement flooding and water damage restoration services.
Call us at 877-363-7462 for emergency flooded basements in Michigan.
Our Water Damage Basement Restoration Services in Michigan
At Advance Restoration, we will respond quickly and immediately start a multi-step precess to evaluate the damage and begin repairs. This includes:
- Evaluating the property – Our team will assess the damage and determine the type of water present. Clean and gray water can cause significant water damage but pose limited health hazards. Black water from sewer systems or flood water may have dangerous bacteria, viruses, or chemicals that pose a serious health threat. Our team will determine the type of water and form a safe, effective extraction and cleaning plan.
- Stopping water at its source – Our experts will locate and stop the source of water. This can include repairing broken pipes, removing a sewer clog, replacing a failed sump pump, or blocking groundwater intrusion with sand bags and grade changes.
- Water extraction – We feature truck-mounted extraction systems that can remove standing water quickly. Our experts will work to dry your Michigan property quickly using our extraction systems, wet vacuums, desiccants, and more. We will then start moving the basement contents out of the affected area.
- Structural drying – Once the bulk of the water has been removed, our team will use a combination of dehumidification, evaporation, and heat to dry the basement. This is done with dehumidifiers, desiccants, negative air machines, heaters, and other specialized equipment. The entire process is monitored with humidity and moisture meters to ensure successful drying of the structure.
- Mold remediation – Certain types of mold can be hazardous to human health, causing everything from mild irritation to lung infections and severe central nervous system problems. At Advance Restoration, we are trained and certified for mold remediation. Our experts will use advanced procedures to safely find and remove existing mold, decontaminate the area, and treat it with anti-fungal solutions to prevent further mold growth.
- Ozone/thermal fogging – Once the basement has been cleaned and dried, we will use ozone treatments and thermal fogging to remove any lingering odors.
- Content restoration – We offer content restoration services to clean and restore possessions that have been damaged but are still salvageable, including furniture, clothing, documents, photos, film, and more. We will remove the contents and transport them to our climate-controlled facility for cleaning, restoration, and storage.
- Complete reconstruction – With all the preliminary steps performed, our team can begin the reconstruction process, completely repairing all structural damage, water damage, and other problems, leaving your building as close to its original condition as possible.
Schedule Basement Flooding Restoration in St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County, MI
When you need effective and professional flooded basement cleanup and restoration services in St. Clair, Oakland or Macomb County, Michigan, trust our proven experts at Advance Restoration.
We service all of St. Clair, Oakland and Macomb Counties, including Orion Township, Oakland Charter Township, Bloomfield HIlls, Novi, Birmingham, and West Bloomfield Township.