Content and Structual Cleaning & Personal Property Restoration Services
Advance Restoration offers a wide variety of services necessary to prevent loss of personal and business property due to flooding and all water damage related cases, fire related claims that involve smoke damage including protein fires, mold damage and the odors associated with mold and sewage backups. These services include special techniques such as water extraction and pump outs, structural drying by use of dehumidification and air movement, mold mitigation, sewage mitigation, hydroxyl generators, and ozone treatment. Advance Restorations 20,000 square foot facility offers plenty of indoor controlled environment storage for our customers’ contents. Our large facility also allows us the room to clean and restore contents before storing them away safely.
Advance Restorations has a well trained cleaning technician staff that is skilled to clean a customer’s contents. Whether cleaning on site of the damage property or in our 20,000 square foot facility, we our capable of cleaning the contents and the structure for the following related losses:
- Cleaning contents and properties with water damage related claim due to a flooded basement, back up of a drain, sump pump failure, sewer back up, broken pipe, or any flooding whatsoever
- Cleaning contents and properties with a fire damage related claim due to a kitchen fire, total loss fire, grease fire, protein fire, house fire, commercial fire, smoke damage, soot damage or any smoke or fire loss whatsoever
- Cleaning contents and properties that have moldy basements, moldy crawl spaces, black mold, sewage damage, mold odors or any mold/sewage related claims.
There are many popular and effective methods to cleaning personal contents, the contents that advance restoration specialize in cleaning include by are not limited to, furniture soft and hard, clothing/all textiles, electronics, dinnerware, books, and photographs. Advance Restoration takes great care to clean items by recommended cleaning methods to ensure items are returned to their pre-loss condition.
Some of those methods our technicians are trained in using include the use of, dry sponges/chem. sponges which can be used for cleaning books and other paper products or important documents. Wood soap and polish is used on wood furniture. Upholstered furniture is cleaned using either a dry clean method or steam cleaning method depending on fabric specifications. During our cleaning process we use a Hydroxyl Generator system in our cleaning room to assure all odors and the particles/compounds that make these odors are neutralized. Once the cleaning process is complete, contents and or structures can sometimes require further treatment for odors where the use of the Hydroxyl Generator or an ozone treatment may be necessary for additional deodorization.
Ozone deodorization is extremely effective for more serious odors. This is the primary method for clothing, upholstered items, papers, books or any other porous material affected by an odor. The machine takes oxygen out of the air (O2), charges it electrically and turns it into Ozone (O3). Ozone is highly reactive and combines with malodor molecules to chemically alter their structure and rid the property of odor.
Because ozone has the ability to penetrate into fabrics and surfaces to the same extent that the odor did, it is the most effective means of long-range deodorization and it is permanent. There is no residual odor from the process itself and no damage to the property. Ozone also kills bacteria and fungi and works as a sanitizing agent. It is a permanent method – once the item is deodorized, the odor cannot and will not return.
An evaluation of whether your contents can be cleaned on site or should be cleaned in our facility is taken
All of your contents are carefully handled by our trained technicians in which an inventory is conducted and a decision of whether your content are in fact able to be cleaned,
Advance either removes all contents or sets up a cleaning stage on site. All of your items are carefully wrapped up, boxed and labeled to assure they are safe and organized if they are to be taken off site.
All contents are cleaned by our trained technicians using various necessary methods.
The contents are then re-wrapped, boxed, labeled and put away in storage until they are desired to be returned to their pre-loss location.
- Never plug in damaged electronic equipment
- Smoke and soot damage contains carbon which is extremely damaging when inhaled, avoid trips into your home without the appropriate safety material
- Contact a restoration company to have your property boarded up to avoid additional damage or potential theft
- Avoid cleaning damage areas with household cleaners as this has the potential to do additional harm
- Keep valuable paper documents in a fire/waterproof safe