Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Putnam, Michigan, 48169
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor elimination companies to choose from in Putnam, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor removal experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (810) 255-8756 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Putnam, MI
Fire damage cleanup will involve removing debris, removing any standing water and resolving water damage, removing all the smoke particles and soot accumulation in the home and vents, removing and replacing damaged contents, as well as irradicating the smell of smoke and ensuring the air quality in the home is excellent. Our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company is ready with its fire damage experts always on call for your benefit (810) 255-8756.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Studies show that some people were prone to heavy smoke and soot while breathing becomes a great difficulty. Advance Restoration uses protective respiratory gear specially created for events like Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial and industrial facilities. Hiring a reputable commercial smoke odor removal experts makes certain the cleanup is complete. The use of our expert at Advance Restoration can prevent secondary damage, we'll ensure it is done right!
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Sometimes we see that a property owner tries to clean and their efforts could produce more damage if not done the proper way. Our techs are trained and certified in both residential and commercial fire clean up, knowing how to clean each type of fire we are dealing with as each has its own method to efficiently clean. Fire damage cleanup will involve removing debris, removing any standing water and resolving water damage, removing all the smoke particles and soot accumulation in the home and vents, removing and replacing damaged contents, as well as irradicating the smell of smoke and ensuring the air quality in the home is excellent.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Even when the fire is put out the damage still continue, much of the materials found in furniture and flooring is synthetic and when burned, it can create a variety of complex chemical reactions. Property that remains after a fire may be damaged by smoke and soot, as well as water and chemicals used by firefighters. Even if the fire was localized, smoke and soot can have traveled throughout the house, affecting walls, carpet, upholstery, drapes, clothing, and other personal items. These reactions are individual to each different material and all have a specific way of treating. After only a few days of the soot and residue setting in, your contents can go from cleanable to un-salvageable.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor removal experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Based on how much soot you encounter in your Putnam, MI, 48169 area property, some offsite Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services may be required to restore the contents inside of our environmentally controlled cleaning facility and then returned to you once the structure is fully restored. Our IICRC certified commercial soot and smoke odor repair company professionals can dispatch a team to your location right away and without delay when you call Advance Restoration to report your need for emergency services at (810) 255-8756.
For Rapid Response Call (810) 255-8756 For Service In The 48169 Area Today!
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Putnam for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Putnam to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor air quality experts will be happy to assist you.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company that services Putnam, Michigan, 48169 for help with cleanup and repairs.