Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Oceola, Michigan, 48430
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor removal companies to choose from in Oceola, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor removal experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (810) 255-8756 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Oceola, MI
When the fire is out and everybody is sheltered, the overwhelming undertaking of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal starts. At Advance Restoration, we offer a broad array of services for calamity due to fire damage. Our commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are accessible all day, every day, 365 days of the year.
- Highly Trained and Certified IICRC Experts
- Insurance Claims Specialists
- Work With All Insurance Carriers
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Notable commercial buildings with fire damage and toxic residual materials should only be addressed by commercial smoke odor removal experts. Inhaling smoke for a short time can cause acute effects. Smoke is irritating to the eyes, throat and nose, and its odor may be nauseating to some. Studies have shown that some individuals may experience difficulty breathing when exposed to heavy smoke and soot. Advance Restoration uses protective respiratory gear specially created for events like Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial and industrial facilities.
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
When the fire trucks have left the building, you are left with the aftermath of fire—water damage, smoke and soot.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Oceola can be resolved quickly and efficiently utilizing our IICRC trained commercial smoke odor elimination experts to restore your commercial property to pre-fire condition or better. Services we provide include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response, 365 Days a Year
- Fire Damage Assessment
- Full Digital Documentation
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarping
- Water Removal and Dry-Out
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Sanitizing & Deodorization
- Air Scrubbing
- Full Reconstruction Restoration
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Our commercial smoke odor removal experts We managed a number of extra maintenance because of fire damage in Oceola, MI like odors caught in hidden locations such as HVAC systems or tapestry. Even for the smallest of fires, the effects of fire go far. Water is often used to douse flames that can inflict secondary damage by encouraging mold growth and effectively destroying, if not properly removed, furniture, carpeting and the structure itself.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor air quality experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Our technicians at Advance Restoration of Oceola, Michigan are trained and certified for these situation and have learned to handle fire damaged materials safely. Our commercial smoke odor elimination expert will help you understand which items can be fully restored and which items should be replaced by explaining each step to you as we proceed to make sure you understand every aspect of how we treat your property. Call to discuss a plan for your fire damage situation (810) 255-8756.
For Rapid Response Call (810) 255-8756 For Service In The 48430 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company that services Oceola, Michigan, 48430 for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Oceola to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor elimination experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Oceola, MI, 48430 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.