Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Lexington, Michigan, 48450
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor remediation companies to choose from in Lexington, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor elimination experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (810) 255-8756 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Lexington, MI
Our commercial smoke removal experts are here for you 365 days of the year 24 hours a day. Perfect for all aspects of the job at hand, our highly qualified and accredited commercial smoke odor cleanup experts can take your commercial property loss from cleanup to full reconstruction after fire. Make the call at (810) 255-8756 to reach our teams of certified commercial smoke odor air quality experts and we will be at your property in Lexington, MI within the hour or whenever it is convenient for you by appointment.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Even the most insignificant fire can cause notable damage requiring the use of a commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company. Hiring reputable commercial smoke odor repair experts ensure that a comprehensive cleanup is done. Secondary damage can be avoided by using Advance Restoration, we'll ensure it is done right —the first time. Toxins from soot and smoke can be hazardous to one's health and can cause deterioration to materials residing within the building structure, therefore it is crucial to move quickly and hire the right commercial smoke odor repair expert for the job.
Commercial facilities we serve include:
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Hazards caused by fire damage require specific techniques of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial buildings. The strategies used are centered on the fire products, which pose their respective difficulties. Some of our guidelines include:
- Chloride Testing
- Wet and Dry Cleaning
- Sodium Bicarbonate Blasting
- Air Scrubbing/Ozone Thermal Fogging
- Untrasonic Cleaning
- Sanitation & Decontamination
Our commercial smoke odor repair experts are ready to deploy to your location in Lexington, MI within the hour. Call (810) 255-8756 now for rapid recovery.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Our commercial smoke odor cleanup expert will come in and use the most advanced equipment and up-to-date IICRC Standard practices to ensure that all fire related damages are cleaned up and removed in the best possible manner. Call (810) 255-8756 now to request service for a Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal project in your area today. We are available 24/7 in the event of a fire related emergency, so don't hesitate to call.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor removal experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
When a fire has occurred and you have soot and smoke damage to your Lexington, MI, 48450 business or property, your best option is to get help from trained and experienced commercial soot and smoke odor removal company experts in your area as quickly as possible. When you call Advance Restoration today at (810) 255-8756 for commercial soot and smoke odor removal company, we will immediately dispatch a team to your location and begin working hard and fast to help get your company back in action quickly.
For Rapid Response Call (810) 255-8756 For Service In The 48450 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company that services Lexington, MI, 48450 for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Lexington, MI, 48450 to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor air quality experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Lexington, Michigan, 48450 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.