Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Washington, Michigan, 48401
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor removal companies to choose from in Washington, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor removal experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (810) 255-8756 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Washington, MI
Our commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are here for you 365 days of the year 24 hours a day. Perfect for all aspects of the job at hand, our highly qualified and accredited commercial smoke removal experts can take your commercial property loss from cleanup to full reconstruction after fire. Make the call at (810) 255-8756 to reach our teams of certified commercial smoke odor cleanup experts and we will be at your property in Washington, MI within the hour or whenever it is convenient for you by appointment.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
It is not only necessary to address major commercial buildings with fire and toxic waste by a commercial smoke odor cleanup experts, but just Inhaling smoke for a short time can cause acute effects. Smoke is irritating to the eyes, throat and nose, and its odor may be nauseating to some. Studies show that some people were prone to heavy smoke and soot while breathing becomes a great difficulty. Advance Restoration uses protective respiratory gear specially created for events like Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial and industrial facilities.
Facilities we serve for Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Washington, MI include:
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Smoke and soot are what's left in the aftermath fire. It doesn't seem like much but Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal can be a formidable task for a novice—if not impossible.
Our IICRC trained commercial smoke odor air quality experts are no strangers to fire damage cleanup in Washington. Smoke and soot can literally permeate everything within a structure_even in places you cannot see. Toxins and odors produced by fire require immediate attention to resolve properly.
Services we provide include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response, 365 Days a Year
- Fire Damage Assessment
- Full Digital Documentation
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarping
- Water Removal and Dry-Out
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Sanitizing & Deodorization
- Air Scrubbing
- Full Reconstruction Restoration
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
HVAC or upholstery systems are particularly vulnerable to smoke and particulates after combustion. The consequences of fire are wide ranging even for the smallest flames. Depends on the fire damage degree to your Washington, Michigan, 48401 area building fire damage, some remote Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal works may be needed to repair the materials stored inside the house.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor elimination experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
our commercial smoke odor elimination experts in Washington often remediate smells and toxins that make their way into cracks and crevasses permeating and deteriorating materials both soft and hard. HVAC units or upholstery are particularly susceptible to smoke and soot in the aftermath of fire.
For Rapid Response Call (810) 255-8756 For Service In The 48401 Area Today!
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Washington, Michigan, 48401 to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor repair experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Washington, MI, 48401 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company that services Washington, MI, 48401 for help with cleanup and repairs.