Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Great Lakes Beach, Michigan, 48032
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor remediation companies to choose from in Great Lakes Beach, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor repair experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (810) 255-8756 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Great Lakes Beach, MI
- Time is important when it comes to Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services. Advance Restoration's team of commercial smoke removal experts can have boots on the ground in Great Lakes Beach within an hour of your call.
Our mobile command center is fully equipped to handle any fire damage emergency arriving on-site ready to take charge—call (810) 255-8756 now for immediate service.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Notable commercial buildings with fire damage and toxic residual materials should only be addressed by commercial smoke odor air quality experts. Inhaling smoke for a short time can cause acute effects. Smoke is irritating to the eyes, throat and nose, and its odor may be nauseating to some. Studies have shown that some individuals may experience difficulty breathing when exposed to heavy smoke and soot. Advance Restoration uses protective respiratory gear specially created for events like Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial and industrial facilities.
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
When the fire trucks have left the building, you are left with the aftermath of fire—water damage, smoke and soot.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Great Lakes Beach can be resolved quickly and efficiently utilizing our IICRC trained commercial smoke odor repair experts to restore your commercial property to pre-fire condition or better. Services we provide include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response, 365 Days a Year
- Fire Damage Assessment
- Full Digital Documentation
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarping
- Water Removal and Dry-Out
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Sanitizing & Deodorization
- Air Scrubbing
- Full Reconstruction Restoration
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
A fire in Great Lakes Beach, Michigan can be costly to your commercial or residential property. For example, our commercial smoke odor repair experts in Great Lakes Beach often remediate smells and toxins that make their way into cracks and crevasses permeating and deteriorating materials both soft and hard. HVAC units or upholstery are particularly susceptible to smoke and soot in the aftermath of fire. The consequences of fire are far reaching even for the smallest of fires. Oftentimes water is used to douse the flames which can lead to secondary damage by promoting the growth of mold, and effectively destroying furniture, carpeting, and the structure itself, if not adequately extracted.
Advance Restoration's commercial smoke odor cleanup experts use IICRC gold standard methods for Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal on your property, attending to all the details to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients property.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor elimination experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
When you call Advance Restoration for commercial soot and smoke odor removal company today at (810) 255-8756 our operator will immediately dispatch a commercial smoke odor elimination expert to your location for a comprehensive fire damage assessment that is custom designed to get your company back to capacity asap!
For Rapid Response Call (810) 255-8756 For Service In The 48032 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor removal company that services Great Lakes Beach for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Great Lakes Beach, Michigan to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke removal experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Great Lakes Beach, Michigan for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.