Restoration Services Designated “Essential Business” during Coronavirus pandemic
Advance Restoration is designated as an “essential business” during the Coronavirus pandemic as deemed by Homeland Security and CISA.
Currently, as of the date of this article, there is no CDC or EPA approved cleaning or disinfecting agent(s) guaranteed to kill the Covid-19 pathogen.
We are continuing service to customers in extreme emergency situations for water, fire and mold damage while using precautions to ensure their safety and the safety of our field staff according to government guidelines.
Here is what we are doing:
- Following the CDC guidelines for employers to manage the spread of coronavirus in the workplace and in the businesses and residences we provide services for.
- As always, following the IICRC standards for the cleaning and restoration industry.
- Providing work for emergency services only, prioritizing highest need for customer health and safety first.
- Emergency work we perform includes fire damage, water damage, wind damage, and mold remediation. We do not treat Covid-19 at this time.
- Applying and cleaning surface touchpoints contaminated by toxins, mold or water using approved sanitizing agents.
- Ensuring our cleaning and sanitization experts are healthy and properly outfitted with hazmat biohazard suiting, booties, and N95 masks before entering any commercial building or residence.
Please don’t hesitate to call Advance Restoration at 877-363-7462 for help with your disaster emergency. One of our representatives are standing by to take your call immediately 24/7.