Lead Water Mitigation Technician Job in Michigan
Advance Restoration located in Clinton Township, Michigan is one of the most trusted disaster recovery and restoration teams in Southeast Michigan and in the industry. We are proud to offer careers, not just a job to some of the most qualified, dedicated crews in the business, with everyone from our office staff to on-site recovery experts we are customer satisfaction driven and incomparably the most compassionate water damage and restoration company in southeast Michigan.
Why Work at Advance Restoration?
Advance Restoration is proud to offer a number of competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- 401(K) options
- Insurance stipends
- Company vehicle access
- Company-distributed cell phones
- Competitive bonuses
If you are looking to join a hard-working, devoted restoration team in Michigan, Advance Restoration is the company for you! We are located in Clinton Township and service Oakland and Macomb Counties.
LEAD WATER TECH SUPERVISOR
We are looking for a LeadWater Mitigation Technician. 3 years preferred experience but not required. You will be expected to take direction from the Manger, lead other technicians and accomplish tasks.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE OR LIVE WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY FOR TRAVEL TO CLINTON TWP MICHIGAN HEADQUARTERS.
We service Metro Detroit area.
Key Responsibilities as our Disaster Restoration Lead Water Mitigation Technician.
Oversee, and monitor technicians performing dry-out procedures, mold remediation, contents and fire clean-up will also play a roll in this position.
- Front line and first responder for our company.
- Inspect sites and present solutions to the customer.
- Obtain/create daily reports from technicians that document equipment used and work performed.
- Work closely with the Mitigation Manager/Project Coordinator ensuring proper schedule flow & timely job completion.
- Effectively communicate with technicians, colleagues, and customers.
- Sign up new customers and have contracts signed
- Ensure projects are completed in established time frame and in accordance with IICRC guidelines.
- Assess damage to determine work scope, including pictures, record of temperature / relative humidity and moisture % readings in affected areas and unaffected areas within the building and outdoors.
- Must become familiar with and be able to visually recognize mold.
- Investigates job site thoroughly to ensure mold is contained.
- Uses and sets up appropriate equipment and has good knowledge of all equipment.
- Able to use hand tools and electric tools safely and effectively.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty at all times.
- Must participate as a team player and share “best practices”.
- Communicates with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of communication on a consistent basis and handle customers in a professional manner.
- Willing to be coached – Accepts and applies corrective instruction quickly.
- Assertive – Facilitates the sales process in a determined but friendly way.
- Must possess a valid Michigan State Driver’s License.
- Other duties as required by position.
- 3 Years Water Damage Mitigation Preferred
- IICRC Certifications preferred. Basic general construction experience desired,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
To Apply: https://bit.ly/2wtDhmM