Hiring Restoration Foreman, Mitigation Supervisor, and Restoration Technicians
Advance Restoration located in Clinton Township, Michigan is one of the most trusted disaster recovery and restoration teams in Southeast Michigan and in the industry. We are proud to offer careers, not just a job to some of the most qualified, dedicated crews in the business, with everyone from our office staff to on-site recovery experts we are customer satisfaction driven and incomparably the most compassionate water damage and restoration company in southeast Michigan.
Why Work at Advance Restoration?
Advance Restoration is proud to offer a number of competitive benefits to our employees, including:
- Benefit options
- Company vehicle access
- Company-distributed cell phones
- Competitive wages and bonuses
If you are looking to join a hard-working, devoted restoration team in Michigan, Advance Restoration is the company for you! We are located in Clinton Township and service Oakland and Macomb Counties.
RESTORATION RECONSTRUCTION FOREMAN
Must have prior Reconstruction Management Experience. 3 Years.
Advance Restoration is seeking a Foreman for residential and commercial restoration to join our rapidly growing team! If you have experience as a construction Foreman, please apply today.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Understanding and ability to complete finish work at an advanced level
- Constructs, repairs, restores and installs structures such as floors, doors, walls, windows, stairways, furniture, cabinets, shelves and roofs
- Projects and works with structural framing of building repairs and maintenance, demolition of horizontal and vertical structures
- Maintains job integrity by verifying customer satisfaction regularly, positive communications with clients and crew, and ensures job cleanliness
- Develops professional relationships with subcontractors
- Ensure job has proper materials
- Know all work and materials to be used ahead of time on job
- Maintain a safe and productive work site
- Keep crew members on task
- Coordinate with Superintendents and site supervisors about work progression
- Have equipment and supply deliveries called in on a timely manner
- Record, document work as it is being prepped installed and finally cleaned
- Keep accurate record of crew s time, tasks and who works where
- Maintain working relations with our crews, other on-site companies and customers
- Hours required outside of normal office hours
- Must report to work at designated location
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver s License
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and prioritization skills
- Ability to use and demonstrate use of tools
- High accuracy in work, attention to detail
- Proven oral and written skills required
- The ability to travel as needed for local business
- Extensive standing, stooping, walking, handling and grasping with repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Competitive wages
- A benefits package that includes:
- Health Benefit Stipend
- Paid Vacation Time
- Company Vehicle Use
- Company Cell Phone Use
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year with bonuses
LEAD WATER TECH SUPERVISOR
We are looking for a Lead Water Mitigation Technician. 3 years experience and IICRC certified. You will be expected to take direction from the Operations Manager, and lead other technicians to accomplish tasks.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE OR LIVE WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY FOR TRAVEL TO CLINTON TWP MICHIGAN HEADQUARTERS.
We service Metro Detroit area.
Key Responsibilities as our Disaster Restoration Lead Water Mitigation Technician.
Oversee, and monitor technicians performing dry-out procedures, mold remediation, contents and fire clean-up will also play a roll in this position.
- Front line and first responder for our company.
- Inspect sites and present solutions to the customer.
- Obtain/create daily reports from technicians that document equipment used and work performed.
- Work closely with the Mitigation Manager/Project Coordinator ensuring proper schedule flow & timely job completion.
- Effectively communicate with technicians, colleagues, and customers.
- Sign up new customers and have contracts signed
- Ensure projects are completed in established time frame and in accordance with IICRC guidelines.
- Assess damage to determine work scope, including pictures, record of temperature / relative humidity and moisture % readings in affected areas and unaffected areas within the building and outdoors.
- Must become familiar with and be able to visually recognize mold.
- Must be IICRC Certified.
- Investigates job site thoroughly to ensure mold is contained.
- Uses and sets up appropriate equipment and has good knowledge of all equipment.
- Able to use hand tools and electric tools safely and effectively.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty at all times.
- Must participate as a team player and share “best practices”.
- Communicates with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of communication on a consistent basis and handle customers in a professional manner.
- Willing to be coached – Accepts and applies corrective instruction quickly.
- Assertive – Facilitates the sales process in a determined but friendly way.
- Must possess a valid Michigan State Driver’s License.
- Must be IICRC Certified
- Other duties as required by position.
- 3 Years Water Damage Mitigation Experience
- IICRC Certifications. Basic general construction experience desired,
Job Type: Full-time
WATER MITIGATION TECHNICIAN
If you are a hard worker and enjoy immediate gratification, this water damage restoration job is for you! Hiring cleaning technicians for water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, contents cleaning that are vital to our disaster restoration company team. Be a hero everyday. Start immediately!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Technician will respond to water damage losses, fire damage losses, mold remediation assessing the damage, and establishing a plan to mitigate the structure from further loss
- Documenting losses by taking photos of affected areas, getting appropriate documents signed, collecting moisture readings and generating moisture maps for each loss.
- Ability to learn and utilize DASH digital documentation software for all jobs
- Setting standard and specialty drying equipment
- Removing affected flooring, walls and ceilings as needed in order to mitigate losses
- Cleaning, demolishing, decontaminating, and restoring all or part of the entire building envelope in residential and commercial buildings (and contents) damaged by fire, smoke, water, mold, biological contamination, vandalism or other disasters
- Taking flooring samples to send to ITEL
- Communicating work details with property owners or managers, team members, and insurance personnel
- Maintaining a neat and orderly job site and obeying all safety rules and regulations in order to prevent work injuries
- Keeping assigned work truck fully stocked and clean on a daily basis • Assisting other departments as needed (support the reconstruction division by helping carpenters and other trade members)
- Having the capability to carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience, with an IICRC WRT Certification
- Must be able work in a fast paced, team based environment along with building relationships based on trust
- Must be able to use basic tools, such as screwdriver, wrench, hammer crowbar, and power tools
- Must be able to work at heights, in confined spaces, lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, stand, walk, bend, crouch, kneel, stoop, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, and balance
- Must be able to perform each task wearing all of the required PPE devices, including full and half-face respirators, Tyvek suit, rubber boots, eye protection and gloves
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, snow, rain, cold and heat
- Must beable to complete assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Must have a valid driver’ s license and a clean driving record, as well as reliable transportation
- Must complete a full employment screening
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends, and participate in the on-call rotation for emergency after hours calls as a first responder
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17-$22 per hour
To Apply Click Here