Hiring Lead Water Damage Tech Supervisor
We are looking for a Lead Tech for Water, Fire, Mold and Contents Restoration Technician. We are a local disaster restoration company providing services to Southeast Michigan.
The right applicant for this restoration Lead Tech position will have 3 years preferred experience and will be expected to supervise and produce mitigation work on a daily basis to accomplish daily and weekly production goals. You will also be responsible to work along side your team to teach, train/coach, and help meet all production goals. The ability to perform dry-out procedures and mold remediation will be required as well.
Key Responsibilities as our Water Restoration Lead Tech/Supervisor:
- Oversee, mentor, and monitor technicians performing dry-out procedures and mold remediation.
- Front line and first responder for our company.
- Inspect site and present solutions to the customer.
- Obtain/create daily reports from technicians that document equipment used and work performed.
- Through working with the Mitigation Manager, learn to use use Xactimate software to create billing for work performed.
- Work closely with the Mitigation Manager/Project Coordinator ensuring proper schedule flow & timely job completion.
- Effectively communicate with technicians, colleagues, and customers.
- Sign up new customers and have contracts signed to begin mitigation work.
- Ensure projects are completed in established time frame and in accordance with IICRC guidelines.