Water Extraction in Kensington, Michigan, 48178
Call: (248) 587-8456
Superior and responsive service are our hallmark. Providing each and every customer with the same amount of care we would use to treat a family along with fair and competitive pricing governed by your insurance provider and industry standards.
Call (248) 587-8456 Now to Schedule Water Extraction Services in Kensington, MI. We'll treat you like family!
Emergency Repairs for Water Extraction in Kensington 24/7
Water and moisture damage can come from a variety of places or causes—plumbing problems, storm damage, or even an appliance leak. The important thing is getting it resolved before secondary damage occurs. You want a water extraction expert to quickly resolve the problem before additional damage happens. Our trained water damage cleanup experts have resolved thousands of issues just like yours. At Advance Restoration we’re a full service wet carpet extraction services serving the Kensington area.
We are IICRC certified and enjoy high star ratings with HomeAdvisor and Google. Call (248) 587-8456 today to get started.
Call (248) 587-8456 for Immediate Water Extraction Services in Kensington
Using powerful state-of-the-art equipment, our water damage experts implement truck-mounted vacuum units to remove large amounts of water from your property quickly and effectively.
Call (248) 587-8456 to be speak to one of our water cleanup experts today!
We're The water removal cleanup experts in Kensington
You're in good hands with Advance Restoration, we can take care of all your drain water cleanup service needs. Once on the scene our water cleanup experts get to work right away. We generate a priority-based plan that allows us to get the most urgent damage handled first, helping to halt damage to the structure and minimize further health risks. Our wet carpet extraction experts will:
- Determine the source of water intrusion –In order to halt any further water ingress and minimize damage, the source must be dealt with first, be it a damaged plumbing pipe, or structural damage. Once the source is handled, our team can move on to the recovery process.
- Prioritize safety – Standing water in a home or business can present considerable risks to occupants, including hidden electrical dangers and chemicals. Our team will first determine if the water is safe to interact with before the extraction process begins.
- Begin the water extraction process –At Advance Restoration we use a combination of cutting-edge tools and highly trained industry experts to rapidly remove all standing water.
- Provide additional support services –Once Water Extraction has taken place, we can determine whether structural drying is necessary, as well as mold removal and remediation, content drying, and more.
Industry Certified Water Extraction Experts
Advance Restoration, is an IICRC certified firm based in Michigan and serving the entire Southeastern part of the state. We excel at wet carpet extraction services and provide top-notch support during and after the Water Extraction process no mater the size of the job.
As the best water removal service in Kensington, our expertly-equipped and certified water damage experts will provide prompt results that focus on returning your home to better than before, and as soon as possible.
We treat you like family because we are family owned and—you've just got to take care of family! Care and compassion are just a few of the hallmarks of our property dry out service.
Call (248) 587-8456 today for immediate water remediation service.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
What is water extraction?
Need for water extraction is usually required after flood damage of any kind. Water extraction is the process of removing water from any source either temporarily or permanently. Oftentimes, water extraction is performed by a flood water cleanup after a flood due to ice dam leak, sewage backup, or appliance malfunction.
How much does water extraction cost?
The average cost to remove standing water by a water remediation expert from a flooded bathroom, kitchen or other small area of the home ranges from $2500-$6500 and is dependant on the size if the area and extent of the damage. Drying out the area after water extraction is also important. Costs for water extraction service can go up if drywall, furniture, carpeting and other items have been compromised and require restoration.
How long does water extraction take?
Water extraction takes anywhere from 5-7 days and is dependent on the type and size of the water damaged area. Furthermore, after water removal, drying and disposal of any permanently damaged materials must be handled potentially adding to the timeline. A water damage expert can determine a timeline and create a plan for water extraction while addressing other items such as contents restoration and structural damage. Using an IICRC certified firm such as Advance Restoration can assure a job well done. Call (248) 587-8456 for immediate service.