Frozen Pipe Flood Cleanup in Lake Angelus, Michigan, 48326
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many frozen pipe flood cleanup companies to choose from in Lake Angelus, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (248) 587-8456 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
Need 24/7 Response In Lake Angelus for Frozen Pipe Flood Cleanup Services. Call (248) 587-8456 Now!
Our frozen pipe flood cleanup experts are ready to dispatch your commercial property within the hour for immediate cleanup and restoration when you have experienced a frozen pipe burst in Lake Angelus. We provide 365 days of the year, day or night emergency response services when you call (248) 587-8456.
Why Choose Advance Restoration?
At Advance Restoration, we service all types of commercial large loss properties including:
- Office Building Restoration
- Motel & Hotel Restoration
- Major and Individual Retail Center Restoration
- Schools & Higher Educational Building Restoration
- Hospitality Restoration
- Restaurant Restoration
- Entertainment Facility Restoration
- Healthcare Facility Restoration
- Industrial & Manufacturing Facility Restoration
- Mixed Use Building Restoration
IICRC Certified —What's it all About?
IICRC standards Specific standards and certifications for the cleaning and installation industries created for unparalleled authority in property inspection, cleaning and restoration.
IICRC certification standards means that Advance Restoration will get the job done right first time, every time!
Our IICRC Certified Firm is committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
How to prevent frozen pipe floods?
- Disconnect and drain hoses before winter hits
- Close interior shut-off valves
- Insulate water supply lines in crawl spaces, basements and under kitchen and bath cabinets
What if I come home to frozen pipe flood?
Never attempt to heat frozen pipes yourself, it's best to call a professional like Advance Restoration. Our frozen burst pipe water damage experts can repair frozen burst pipes and provide detailed frozen pipe flood cleanup such as water extraction, dry-out, and content restoration.
What is the most common cause of frozen burst pipe flood?
A frozen pipe flood cleanup disaster is commonly caused by a water pressure issue. Frozen pipes don't always burst because of ice expansion as one might think—when temperatures drop below freezing, water molecules can crystalize taking up more space than when in liquid form. As ice expands within the pipe it pushes the water toward the closed faucet causing pressure to build between the ice blockage and the faucet— causing it to rupture.