Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Troy, Michigan, 48007
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor remediation companies to choose from in Troy, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor removal experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (248) 587-8456 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Troy, MI
Our IICRC trained commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company experts can dispatch to your location immediately and without delay when you call Advance Restoration to report your emergency at (248) 587-8456. At Advance Restoration, we offer a broad array of services for calamity due to fire damage. Our commercial smoke odor repair experts are accessible all day, every day, 365 days of the year.
- Highly Trained and Certified IICRC Experts
- Insurance Claims Specialists
- Work With All Insurance Carriers
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Our commercial smoke odor air quality expert in the Troy, Michigan area for both severe and minor fire damage and restoration. Regardless of the size of the loss, a burned home or business can be both emotionally and financially devastating given the down time from your life, but it is important to call our team at Advance Restoration as quickly as possible.
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Specific techniques are required for the best outcome for Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Troy, MI. Depending on the type of materials involved in specific fire damage event, methods of cleanup and removal vary. Only a trained and IICRC certified commercial smoke odor air quality expert can determine and then remediate the contaminants and particulate matter resulting from fire, soot and smoke. Some of our techniques include:
- Chloride Residue Testing
- Wet and Dry Cleaning with Counteractants
- Eco-Friendly Sodium Bicarbonate Blasting
- Air Filtering and Sterilization
- High Frequency Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Sanitation & Decontamination
- Full Reconstruction
Our commercial smoke removal experts are ready to deploy to your location in Troy, MI within the hour. Call (248) 587-8456 now for rapid recovery.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Depending on the extent of the fire damage to your Troy, Michigan, 48007 area facility, some offsite Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services may be required to restore the contents that are located inside of the building. Call our operators today for more information about Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Troy, MI at (248) 587-8456.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor repair experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Our technicians at Advance Restoration of Troy are trained and certified for these situation and have learned to handle fire damaged materials safely. Our commercial smoke odor cleanup expert will help you understand which items can be fully restored and which items should be replaced by explaining each step to you as we proceed to make sure you understand every aspect of how we treat your property. Call to discuss a plan for your fire damage situation (248) 587-8456.
For Rapid Response Call (248) 587-8456 For Service In The 48007 Area Today!
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Troy, MI, 48007 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Troy, MI to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor removal experts will be happy to assist you.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company that services Troy, Michigan for help with cleanup and repairs.