Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Southfield, Michigan, 48033
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor remediation companies to choose from in Southfield, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor removal experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (248) 587-8456 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Southfield, MI
Our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company takes pride in rapid response to all commercial fire damage property loss regardless of size loss, or the time of day, whether it is day or night, and scope of damages you are facing. Your call in to (248) 587-8456 means our crews of commercial smoke removal experts will be at your property and ready to get to reconstruction we will be to your Southfield, MI home or business within the hour or when convenient by appointment if non emergency.
Remember, time is critical and a quick restoration of your fire damaged commercial business is highly recommended, call (248) 587-8456 now for service or questions.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
A large commercial building fire requires the best commercial smoke odor repair experts in Southfield, MI—one that has the training, knowledge, and equipment to handle cleanup of potentially toxic substances that might be present on surfaces or lingering in the air of buildings involved in fire damage.
We provide Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services for the following facilities:
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Smoke and soot are what's left in the aftermath fire. It doesn't seem like much but Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal can be a formidable task for a novice—if not impossible.
Our IICRC trained commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are no strangers to fire damage cleanup in Southfield. Smoke and soot can literally permeate everything within a structure_even in places you cannot see. Toxins and odors produced by fire require immediate attention to resolve properly.
Services we provide include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response, 365 Days a Year
- Fire Damage Assessment
- Full Digital Documentation
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarping
- Water Removal and Dry-Out
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Sanitizing & Deodorization
- Air Scrubbing
- Full Reconstruction Restoration
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Even when the fire is put out the damage still continue, much of the materials found in furniture and flooring is synthetic and when burned, it can create a variety of complex chemical reactions. Property that remains after a fire may be damaged by smoke and soot, as well as water and chemicals used by firefighters. Even if the fire was localized, smoke and soot can have traveled throughout the house, affecting walls, carpet, upholstery, drapes, clothing, and other personal items. These reactions are individual to each different material and all have a specific way of treating. After only a few days of the soot and residue setting in, your contents can go from cleanable to un-salvageable.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Our operator can dispatch right away a commercial smoke removal expert To your venue for a thorough fire damage assessment specially designed to bring the company back to work as quickly as possible! Our IICRC certified commercial soot and smoke odor repair company If you call us at (248) 587-8456 to report the need for emergency services, professionals will quickly and without hesitation send a team to your location.
For Rapid Response Call (248) 587-8456 For Service In The 48033 Area Today!
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Southfield, Michigan, 48033 to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor removal experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Southfield, MI, 48033 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company that services Southfield, MI, 48033 for help with cleanup and repairs.