Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Rochester Hills, Michigan, 48306
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor elimination companies to choose from in Rochester Hills, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor repair experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (248) 587-8456 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Rochester Hills, MI
When the fire is out and everybody is sheltered, the overwhelming undertaking of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal starts. At Advance Restoration, we offer a broad array of services for calamity due to fire damage. Our commercial smoke odor air quality experts are accessible all day, every day, 365 days of the year.
- Highly Trained and Certified IICRC Experts
- Insurance Claims Specialists
- Work With All Insurance Carriers
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Even the smallest of fires can cause a massive amount of smoke and soot damage like smells and odors that cannot be removed easily. Proper remediation of smoke, soot, and odors must be handled by a reputable commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company to prevent secondary damage due to toxins created by burnt materials. These toxins can pose health hazards as well as deterioration and odors in a building and its contents. Protective gear and the right cleaning agents are necessary for comprehensive remediation.
Commercial facilities we serve include:
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Rochester Hills may quickly and effectively be addressed utilizing our IICRC trained commercial smoke odor air quality experts to restore your commercial property to or better, its pre-fire state.
Services which we give include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response, 365 Days a Year Our commercial smoke odor removal experts are ready to deploy to your location in Rochester Hills, MI within the hour. Call (248) 587-8456 now for rapid recovery.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Though a fire in Rochester Hills, Michigan, 48306 presents so many apparent and costly damages, dealing with it can be a very complicated process because of all the less apparent secondary damages that can result. For instance, our commercial smoke odor elimination experts have dealt with a variety of additional repairs due to fire damage in Rochester Hills, MI including odors trapped in hidden places such as HVAC units or upholstery. Furthermore, since water will have been used to contain the flames, it can lead to mold if it is not properly extracted. This is why it is important that you utilize a competent commercial smoke removal expert such as ours at Advance Restoration to clean up your property.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor repair experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Based on how much soot you encounter in your Rochester Hills area property, some offsite Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services may be required to restore the contents inside of our environmentally controlled cleaning facility and then returned to you once the structure is fully restored. Our IICRC certified commercial soot and smoke odor removal company professionals can dispatch a team to your location right away and without delay when you call Advance Restoration to report your need for emergency services at (248) 587-8456.
For Rapid Response Call (248) 587-8456 For Service In The 48306 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company that services Rochester Hills for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Rochester Hills, MI to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke removal experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Rochester Hills, Michigan for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.