Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Richfield, Michigan, 48421
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor elimination companies to choose from in Richfield, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor repair experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (810) 255-8756 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Richfield, MI
Our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company takes pride in rapid response to all commercial fire damage property loss regardless of size loss, or the time of day, whether it is day or night, and scope of damages you are facing. Your call in to (810) 255-8756 means our crews of commercial smoke removal experts will be at your property and ready to get to reconstruction we will be to your Richfield, MI home or business within the hour or when convenient by appointment if non emergency.
Remember, time is critical and a quick restoration of your fire damaged commercial business is highly recommended, call (810) 255-8756 now for service or questions.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Notable commercial buildings with fire damage and toxic residual materials should only be addressed by commercial smoke removal experts. Inhaling smoke for a short time can cause acute effects. Smoke is irritating to the eyes, throat and nose, and its odor may be nauseating to some. Studies have shown that some individuals may experience difficulty breathing when exposed to heavy smoke and soot. Advance Restoration uses protective respiratory gear specially created for events like Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial and industrial facilities.
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Richfield may quickly and effectively be addressed utilizing our IICRC trained commercial smoke odor elimination experts to restore your commercial property to or better, its pre-fire state.
Services which we give include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response, 365 Days a Year Our commercial smoke removal experts are ready to deploy to your location in Richfield, MI within the hour. Call (810) 255-8756 now for rapid recovery.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Our commercial smoke removal experts We managed a number of extra maintenance because of fire damage in Richfield, MI like odors caught in hidden locations such as HVAC systems or tapestry. Even for the smallest of fires, the effects of fire go far. Water is often used to douse flames that can inflict secondary damage by encouraging mold growth and effectively destroying, if not properly removed, furniture, carpeting and the structure itself.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor air quality experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Based on how much soot you encounter in your Richfield, MI area property, some offsite Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services may be required to restore the contents inside of our environmentally controlled cleaning facility and then returned to you once the structure is fully restored. Our IICRC certified commercial soot and smoke odor removal company professionals can dispatch a team to your location right away and without delay when you call Advance Restoration to report your need for emergency services at (810) 255-8756.
For Rapid Response Call (810) 255-8756 For Service In The 48421 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor repair company that services Richfield, Michigan, 48421 for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Richfield, Michigan, 48421 to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor repair experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Richfield, Michigan for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.