Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Plymouth, Michigan, 48170
Call: (313) 351-1253
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup companies to choose from in Plymouth, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor repair experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (313) 351-1253 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Plymouth, MI
When you make the call to (313) 351-1253, our team of commercial smoke odor repair experts will be at your property in Plymouth, MI within the hour or when you would like to set up an appointment. Remember that it is important to repair your commercial fire damaged facility quickly in order to avoid further set in damage, call (313) 351-1253 right away for service.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Smoke irritates the nose and eyes, and its smell can cause nausea to some. Studies showed that certain people are prone to have difficulties in breathing when exposed to heavy smoke and soot and may cause major heath issues. Hiring a reputable commercial smoke removal experts makes certain the cleanup is complete. The use of our expert at Advance Restoration can prevent secondary damage, we'll ensure it is done right!
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
For proper Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Plymouth, MI industry standard techniques are important for the best case scenario. Our commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company can assess and remediate toxins, contaminants and particulate matter caused by fire, soot and smoke. Hiring the best commercial smoke removal expert involves the use of tried and true industry specific processes which may include:
- Chloride Residue Testing
- Wet and Dry Cleaning with Counteractants
- Eco-Friendly Sodium Bicarbonate Blasting
- Air Filtering and Sterilization
- High Frequency Untrasonic Cleaning
- Sanitation & Decontamination
- Full Reconstruction
Call (313) 351-1253 now for a free site assessment by one of our commercial smoke removal experts.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Though a fire in Plymouth, Michigan presents so many apparent and costly damages, dealing with it can be a very complicated process because of all the less apparent secondary damages that can result. For instance, our commercial smoke odor cleanup experts have dealt with a variety of additional repairs due to fire damage in Plymouth, MI including odors trapped in hidden places such as HVAC units or upholstery. Furthermore, since water will have been used to contain the flames, it can lead to mold if it is not properly extracted. This is why it is important that you utilize a competent commercial smoke removal expert such as ours at Advance Restoration to clean up your property.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Our technicians at Advance Restoration of Plymouth, Michigan, 48170 are trained and certified for these situation and have learned to handle fire damaged materials safely. Our commercial smoke odor repair expert will help you understand which items can be fully restored and which items should be replaced by explaining each step to you as we proceed to make sure you understand every aspect of how we treat your property. Call to discuss a plan for your fire damage situation (313) 351-1253.
For Rapid Response Call (313) 351-1253 For Service In The 48170 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company that services Plymouth, MI for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Plymouth, MI for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Plymouth to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor repair experts will be happy to assist you.