Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Lost Peninsula, Michigan, 48133
Call: (734) 391-6782
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor removal companies to choose from in Lost Peninsula, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor cleanup experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (734) 391-6782 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Lost Peninsula, MI
When the fire is out and everybody is sheltered, the overwhelming undertaking of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal starts. At Advance Restoration, we offer a broad array of services for calamity due to fire damage. Our commercial smoke odor repair experts are accessible all day, every day, 365 days of the year.
- Highly Trained and Certified IICRC Experts
- Insurance Claims Specialists
- Work With All Insurance Carriers
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Even the most insignificant fire can cause notable damage requiring the use of a commercial soot and smoke odor removal company. Hiring reputable commercial smoke removal experts ensure that a comprehensive cleanup is done. Secondary damage can be avoided by using Advance Restoration, we'll ensure it is done right —the first time. Toxins from soot and smoke can be hazardous to one's health and can cause deterioration to materials residing within the building structure, therefore it is crucial to move quickly and hire the right commercial smoke odor removal expert for the job.
Commercial facilities we serve include:
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Hazards caused by fire damage require specific techniques of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial buildings. The methods used are dependent on the materials involved in the fire—each posing their own unique challenges. Some of our techniques include:
- Chloride Testing
- Wet and Dry Cleaning
- Sodium Bicarbonate Blasting
- Air Scrubbing/Ozone Thermal Fogging
- Untrasonic Cleaning
- Sanitation & Decontamination
Our commercial smoke odor elimination experts are ready to deploy to your location in Lost Peninsula, MI within the hour. Call (734) 391-6782 now for rapid recovery.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Our commercial smoke odor repair experts We managed a number of extra maintenance because of fire damage in Lost Peninsula, MI like odors caught in hidden locations such as HVAC systems or tapestry. Even for the smallest of fires, the effects of fire go far. Water is often used to douse flames that can inflict secondary damage by encouraging mold growth and effectively destroying, if not properly removed, furniture, carpeting and the structure itself.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor removal experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Our operator can dispatch right away a commercial smoke removal expert To your venue for a thorough fire damage assessment specially designed to bring the company back to work as quickly as possible! Our IICRC certified commercial soot and smoke odor removal company If you call us at (734) 391-6782 to report the need for emergency services, professionals will quickly and without hesitation send a team to your location.
For Rapid Response Call (734) 391-6782 For Service In The 48133 Area Today!
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Lost Peninsula to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor removal experts will be happy to assist you.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company that services Lost Peninsula for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Lost Peninsula, MI, 48133 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.