Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Highland, Michigan, 48356
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor remediation companies to choose from in Highland, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor repair experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (248) 587-8456 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Highland, MI
Fire damage cleanup will involve removing debris, removing any standing water and resolving water damage, removing all the smoke particles and soot accumulation in the home and vents, removing and replacing damaged contents, as well as irradicating the smell of smoke and ensuring the air quality in the home is excellent. Our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company is ready with its fire damage experts always on call for your benefit (248) 587-8456.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Our commercial smoke odor elimination expert in the Highland, MI, 48356 area for both severe and minor fire damage and restoration. Regardless of the size of the loss, a burned home or business can be both emotionally and financially devastating given the down time from your life, but it is important to call our team at Advance Restoration as quickly as possible.
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Hazards caused by fire damage require specific techniques of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial buildings. The strategies used are centered on the fire products, which pose their respective difficulties. Some of our guidelines include:
- Chloride Testing
- Wet and Dry Cleaning
- Sodium Bicarbonate Blasting
- Air Scrubbing/Ozone Thermal Fogging
- Untrasonic Cleaning
- Sanitation & Decontamination
Our commercial smoke odor repair experts are ready to deploy to your location in Highland, MI within the hour. Call (248) 587-8456 now for rapid recovery.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Even when the fire is put out the damage still continue, much of the materials found in furniture and flooring is synthetic and when burned, it can create a variety of complex chemical reactions. Property that remains after a fire may be damaged by smoke and soot, as well as water and chemicals used by firefighters. Even if the fire was localized, smoke and soot can have traveled throughout the house, affecting walls, carpet, upholstery, drapes, clothing, and other personal items. These reactions are individual to each different material and all have a specific way of treating. After only a few days of the soot and residue setting in, your contents can go from cleanable to un-salvageable.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Has fire damage caused soot and smoke damage to your Highland, MI, 48356 business or property? Time is money therefore you need a reputable commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company yesterday. Our IICRC trained commercial soot and smoke odor removal company experts can dispatch to your location immediately and without delay when you call Advance Restoration to report your emergency at (248) 587-8456.
For Rapid Response Call (248) 587-8456 For Service In The 48356 Area Today!
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Highland, Michigan for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company that services Highland, Michigan, 48356 for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Highland, Michigan to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor elimination experts will be happy to assist you.