Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Highland, Michigan, 48356
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor repair companies to choose from in Highland, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke removal experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (248) 587-8456 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Highland, MI
When you make the call to (248) 587-8456, our team of commercial smoke removal experts will be at your property in Highland, MI within the hour or when you would like to set up an appointment. Remember that it is important to repair your commercial fire damaged facility quickly in order to avoid further set in damage, call (248) 587-8456 right away for service.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
It is not only necessary to address major commercial buildings with fire and toxic waste by a commercial smoke odor elimination experts, but just Inhaling smoke for a short time can cause acute effects. Smoke is irritating to the eyes, throat and nose, and its odor may be nauseating to some. Studies show that some people were prone to heavy smoke and soot while breathing becomes a great difficulty. Advance Restoration uses protective respiratory gear specially created for events like Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial and industrial facilities.
Facilities we serve for Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Highland, MI include:
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Smoke and soot are what's left in the aftermath fire. It doesn't seem like much but Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal can be a formidable task for a novice—if not impossible.
Our IICRC trained commercial smoke odor elimination experts are no strangers to fire damage cleanup in Highland. Smoke and soot can literally permeate everything within a structure_even in places you cannot see. Toxins and odors produced by fire require immediate attention to resolve properly.
Services we provide include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response, 365 Days a Year
- Fire Damage Assessment
- Full Digital Documentation
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarping
- Water Removal and Dry-Out
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Sanitizing & Deodorization
- Air Scrubbing
- Full Reconstruction Restoration
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Our commercial smoke odor air quality experts We managed a number of extra maintenance because of fire damage in Highland, MI like odors caught in hidden locations such as HVAC systems or tapestry. Even for the smallest of fires, the effects of fire go far. Water is often used to douse flames that can inflict secondary damage by encouraging mold growth and effectively destroying, if not properly removed, furniture, carpeting and the structure itself.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor elimination experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
When your business in Highland, MI has suffered from a fire, whether minor or severe, you need to act fast and call a certified team of commercial smoke removal experts such as those here at Advance Restoration. We will handle the job quickly and effectively. To learn more about our highly regarded services and equipment in your company's local area, call our customer service representatives right now at (248) 587-8456.
For Rapid Response Call (248) 587-8456 For Service In The 48356 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor removal company that services Highland, Michigan, 48356 for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Highland to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor repair experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Highland, Michigan for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.