Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Frenchtown, Michigan, 48117
Call: (734) 391-6782
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor removal companies to choose from in Frenchtown, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor air quality experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (734) 391-6782 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Frenchtown, MI
- Time is important when it comes to Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services. Advance Restoration's team of commercial smoke removal experts can have boots on the ground in Frenchtown within an hour of your call.
Our mobile command center is fully equipped to handle any fire damage emergency arriving on-site ready to take charge—call (734) 391-6782 now for immediate service.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Notable commercial buildings with fire damage and toxic residual materials should only be addressed by commercial smoke odor air quality experts. Inhaling smoke for a short time can cause acute effects. Smoke is irritating to the eyes, throat and nose, and its odor may be nauseating to some. Studies have shown that some individuals may experience difficulty breathing when exposed to heavy smoke and soot. Advance Restoration uses protective respiratory gear specially created for events like Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial and industrial facilities.
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
For proper Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Frenchtown, MI industry standard techniques are important for the best case scenario. Our commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company can assess and remediate toxins, contaminants and particulate matter caused by fire, soot and smoke. Hiring the best commercial smoke odor air quality expert involves the use of tried and true industry specific processes which may include:
- Chloride Residue Testing
- Wet and Dry Cleaning with Counteractants
- Eco-Friendly Sodium Bicarbonate Blasting
- Air Filtering and Sterilization
- High Frequency Untrasonic Cleaning
- Sanitation & Decontamination
- Full Reconstruction
Call (734) 391-6782 now for a free site assessment by one of our commercial smoke odor elimination experts.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Even when the fire is put out the damage still continue, much of the materials found in furniture and flooring is synthetic and when burned, it can create a variety of complex chemical reactions. Property that remains after a fire may be damaged by smoke and soot, as well as water and chemicals used by firefighters. Even if the fire was localized, smoke and soot can have traveled throughout the house, affecting walls, carpet, upholstery, drapes, clothing, and other personal items. These reactions are individual to each different material and all have a specific way of treating. After only a few days of the soot and residue setting in, your contents can go from cleanable to un-salvageable.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor removal experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
our commercial smoke odor removal experts in Frenchtown often remediate smells and toxins that make their way into cracks and crevasses permeating and deteriorating materials both soft and hard. HVAC units or upholstery are particularly susceptible to smoke and soot in the aftermath of fire.
For Rapid Response Call (734) 391-6782 For Service In The 48117 Area Today!
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Frenchtown, Michigan, 48117 to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor air quality experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Frenchtown, Michigan, 48117 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company that services Frenchtown, MI, 48117 for help with cleanup and repairs.