Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Fraser, Michigan, 48026
Call: (586) 315-2894
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup companies to choose from in Fraser, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor repair experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (586) 315-2894 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Fraser, MI
- Time is important when it comes to Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services. Advance Restoration's team of commercial smoke odor elimination experts can have boots on the ground in Fraser within an hour of your call.
Our mobile command center is fully equipped to handle any fire damage emergency arriving on-site ready to take charge—call (586) 315-2894 now for immediate service.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Smoke irritates the nose and eyes, and its smell can cause nausea to some. Studies showed that certain people are prone to have difficulties in breathing when exposed to heavy smoke and soot and may cause major heath issues. Hiring a reputable commercial smoke removal experts makes certain the cleanup is complete. The use of our expert at Advance Restoration can prevent secondary damage, we'll ensure it is done right!
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Hazards caused by fire damage require specific techniques of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial buildings. The strategies used are centered on the fire products, which pose their respective difficulties. Some of our guidelines include:
- Chloride Testing
- Wet and Dry Cleaning
- Sodium Bicarbonate Blasting
- Air Scrubbing/Ozone Thermal Fogging
- Untrasonic Cleaning
- Sanitation & Decontamination
Our commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are ready to deploy to your location in Fraser, MI within the hour. Call (586) 315-2894 now for rapid recovery.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Our commercial smoke odor elimination experts We managed a number of extra maintenance because of fire damage in Fraser, MI like odors caught in hidden locations such as HVAC systems or tapestry. Even for the smallest of fires, the effects of fire go far. Water is often used to douse flames that can inflict secondary damage by encouraging mold growth and effectively destroying, if not properly removed, furniture, carpeting and the structure itself.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Depending on the extent of the soot damage to your Fraser, Michigan area facility, some offsite Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services may be required to restore the contents inside of the building. Call our operators today for more information about commercial soot and smoke odor removal company in Fraser at (586) 315-2894.
For Rapid Response Call (586) 315-2894 For Service In The 48026 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor repair company that services Fraser, MI for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Fraser to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke removal experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Fraser, Michigan for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.