Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Erie, Michigan, 48133
Call: (734) 391-6782
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor elimination companies to choose from in Erie, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor repair company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke removal experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (734) 391-6782 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Erie, MI
Our commercial smoke odor repair experts are here for you 365 days of the year 24 hours a day. Perfect for all aspects of the job at hand, our highly qualified and accredited commercial smoke odor cleanup experts can take your commercial property loss from cleanup to full reconstruction after fire. Make the call at (734) 391-6782 to reach our teams of certified commercial smoke odor cleanup experts and we will be at your property in Erie, MI within the hour or whenever it is convenient for you by appointment.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Studies show that some people were prone to heavy smoke and soot while breathing becomes a great difficulty. Advance Restoration uses protective respiratory gear specially created for events like Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial and industrial facilities. Hiring a reputable commercial smoke odor elimination experts makes certain the cleanup is complete. The use of our expert at Advance Restoration can prevent secondary damage, we'll ensure it is done right!
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Hazards caused by fire damage require specific techniques of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in commercial buildings. The strategies used are centered on the fire products, which pose their respective difficulties. Some of our guidelines include:
- Chloride Testing
- Wet and Dry Cleaning
- Sodium Bicarbonate Blasting
- Air Scrubbing/Ozone Thermal Fogging
- Untrasonic Cleaning
- Sanitation & Decontamination
Our commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are ready to deploy to your location in Erie, MI within the hour. Call (734) 391-6782 now for rapid recovery.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Even when the fire is put out the damage still continue, much of the materials found in furniture and flooring is synthetic and when burned, it can create a variety of complex chemical reactions. Property that remains after a fire may be damaged by smoke and soot, as well as water and chemicals used by firefighters. Even if the fire was localized, smoke and soot can have traveled throughout the house, affecting walls, carpet, upholstery, drapes, clothing, and other personal items. These reactions are individual to each different material and all have a specific way of treating. After only a few days of the soot and residue setting in, your contents can go from cleanable to un-salvageable.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor removal experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Our technicians at Advance Restoration of Erie, Michigan are trained and certified for these situation and have learned to handle fire damaged materials safely. Our commercial smoke odor elimination expert will help you understand which items can be fully restored and which items should be replaced by explaining each step to you as we proceed to make sure you understand every aspect of how we treat your property. Call to discuss a plan for your fire damage situation (734) 391-6782.
For Rapid Response Call (734) 391-6782 For Service In The 48133 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor repair company that services Erie, MI for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Erie, MI for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Erie, Michigan, 48133 to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke removal experts will be happy to assist you.