Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Dearborn, Michigan, 48101
Call: (313) 351-1253
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor repair companies to choose from in Dearborn, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor elimination experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (313) 351-1253 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Dearborn, MI
Once the fire is out and everyone is safe, the daunting task of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal begins. At Advance Restoration, we provide comprehensive services for disaster due to fire damage. Our commercial smoke odor elimination experts are available 24/7, 365 days of the year. Adept at handling every aspect of the job, our highly trained and certified commercial smoke odor removal experts can take your commercial property loss from cleanup to full reconstruction after fire. For emergency service call us at (313) 351-1253.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Even the smallest of fires can cause a massive amount of smoke and soot damage like smells and odors that cannot be removed easily. Proper remediation of smoke, soot, and odors must be handled by a reputable commercial soot and smoke odor removal company to prevent secondary damage due to toxins created by burnt materials. These toxins can pose health hazards as well as deterioration and odors in a building and its contents. Protective gear and the right cleaning agents are necessary for comprehensive remediation.
Commercial facilities we serve include:
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Sometimes we see that a property owner tries to clean and their efforts could produce more damage if not done the proper way. Our techs are trained and certified in both residential and commercial fire clean up, knowing how to clean each type of fire we are dealing with as each has its own method to efficiently clean. Fire damage cleanup will involve removing debris, removing any standing water and resolving water damage, removing all the smoke particles and soot accumulation in the home and vents, removing and replacing damaged contents, as well as irradicating the smell of smoke and ensuring the air quality in the home is excellent.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Depending on the level of fire damage to your Dearborn area building fire damage, some remote Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal services may be necessary to restore the materials that are located inside of the building. For more information about Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Dearborn, Michigan, 48101 call us at (313) 351-1253.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor air quality experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Our operator can dispatch right away a commercial smoke removal expert To your venue for a thorough fire damage assessment specially designed to bring the company back to work as quickly as possible! Our IICRC certified commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company If you call us at (313) 351-1253 to report the need for emergency services, professionals will quickly and without hesitation send a team to your location.
For Rapid Response Call (313) 351-1253 For Service In The 48101 Area Today!
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Dearborn, MI, 48101 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Dearborn, Michigan, 48101 to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor repair experts will be happy to assist you.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor removal company that services Dearborn, MI for help with cleanup and repairs.