Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Clay, Michigan, 48001
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor removal companies to choose from in Clay, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor repair experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (810) 255-8756 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Clay, MI
When you make the call to (810) 255-8756, our team of commercial smoke removal experts will be at your property in Clay, MI within the hour or when you would like to set up an appointment. Remember that it is important to repair your commercial fire damaged facility quickly in order to avoid further set in damage, call (810) 255-8756 right away for service.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Smoke irritates the nose and eyes, and its smell can cause nausea to some. Studies showed that certain people are prone to have difficulties in breathing when exposed to heavy smoke and soot and may cause major heath issues. Hiring a reputable commercial smoke removal experts makes certain the cleanup is complete. The use of our expert at Advance Restoration can prevent secondary damage, we'll ensure it is done right!
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Sometimes we see that a property owner tries to clean and their efforts could produce more damage if not done the proper way. Our techs are trained and certified in both residential and commercial fire clean up, knowing how to clean each type of fire we are dealing with as each has its own method to efficiently clean. Fire damage cleanup will involve removing debris, removing any standing water and resolving water damage, removing all the smoke particles and soot accumulation in the home and vents, removing and replacing damaged contents, as well as irradicating the smell of smoke and ensuring the air quality in the home is excellent.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
A fire in Clay, MI, 48001 can be costly to your commercial or residential property. For example, our commercial smoke odor air quality experts in Clay often remediate smells and toxins that make their way into cracks and crevasses permeating and deteriorating materials both soft and hard. HVAC units or upholstery are particularly susceptible to smoke and soot in the aftermath of fire. The consequences of fire are far reaching even for the smallest of fires. Oftentimes water is used to douse the flames which can lead to secondary damage by promoting the growth of mold, and effectively destroying furniture, carpeting, and the structure itself, if not adequately extracted.
Advance Restoration's commercial smoke odor elimination experts use IICRC gold standard methods for Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal on your property, attending to all the details to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients property.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor repair experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
When a fire has occurred and you have soot and smoke damage to your Clay, Michigan business or property, your best option is to get help from trained and experienced commercial soot and smoke odor repair company experts in your area as quickly as possible. When you call Advance Restoration today at (810) 255-8756 for commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company, we will immediately dispatch a team to your location and begin working hard and fast to help get your company back in action quickly.
For Rapid Response Call (810) 255-8756 For Service In The 48001 Area Today!
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Clay, MI, 48001 for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Clay to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke removal experts will be happy to assist you.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company that services Clay, MI, 48001 for help with cleanup and repairs.