Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Broad Acres, Michigan, 48035
Call: (586) 315-2894
While there are many commercial soot and smoke odor elimination companies to choose from in Broad Acres, we believe our commercial soot and smoke odor removal company will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor repair experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (586) 315-2894 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Broad Acres, MI
Our commercial smoke odor elimination experts are here for you 365 days of the year 24 hours a day. Perfect for all aspects of the job at hand, our highly qualified and accredited commercial smoke odor cleanup experts can take your commercial property loss from cleanup to full reconstruction after fire. Make the call at (586) 315-2894 to reach our teams of certified commercial smoke odor air quality experts and we will be at your property in Broad Acres, MI within the hour or whenever it is convenient for you by appointment.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Our commercial smoke removal expert in the Broad Acres area for both severe and minor fire damage and restoration. Regardless of the size of the loss, a burned home or business can be both emotionally and financially devastating given the down time from your life, but it is important to call our team at Advance Restoration as quickly as possible.
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
Sometimes we see that a property owner tries to clean and their efforts could produce more damage if not done the proper way. Our techs are trained and certified in both residential and commercial fire clean up, knowing how to clean each type of fire we are dealing with as each has its own method to efficiently clean. Fire damage cleanup will involve removing debris, removing any standing water and resolving water damage, removing all the smoke particles and soot accumulation in the home and vents, removing and replacing damaged contents, as well as irradicating the smell of smoke and ensuring the air quality in the home is excellent.
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Water is often used to douse flames that can inflict secondary damage by encouraging mold growth and effectively destroying, if not properly removed, furniture, carpeting, and the structure itself. Advance Restoration's commercial smoke odor cleanup experts use IICRC gold standard methods for Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal on the inside of the house, trying to take care of all the details in order to ensure the best possible result for our clients properties.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor cleanup experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
Our operator can dispatch right away a commercial smoke odor cleanup expert To your venue for a thorough fire damage assessment specially designed to bring the company back to work as quickly as possible! Our IICRC certified commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company If you call us at (586) 315-2894 to report the need for emergency services, professionals will quickly and without hesitation send a team to your location.
For Rapid Response Call (586) 315-2894 For Service In The 48035 Area Today!
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Broad Acres, Michigan to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor removal experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Broad Acres for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor remediation company that services Broad Acres for help with cleanup and repairs.