Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in St. Clair Shores, Michigan, 48080
Call: (586) 315-2894
While there are many burst pipe restoration companies to choose from in St. Clair Shores, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (586) 315-2894 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In St. Clair Shores to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (586) 315-2894 Now!
There are many broken pipe restoration companies out there, but only one that is always there when you need us. At Advance Restoration we take pride in being a burst pipe water damage cleanup company that continually delivers quality restoration services to our neighbors in St. Clair Shores while taking crucial time consideration into account. It is the first 24-48 hours that makes all the difference in making a quick and complete recovery from water damage. Get started now with these 5 easy steps to recovery:
- Call (586) 315-2894 to get scheduled with a burst pipe restoration expert who will arrive promptly to assess your property damage and provide safety measures to prevent secondary damage.
- Report the loss to your insurance provider. having restored thousands of claims are experts knowing just what your insurer expects. We walk you step-by-step through the process.
- Our frozen pipe repair experts will provide documentation to your provider in order to return your property back to pre-loss condition. We'll take detailed notes and photos to record the loss while also performing procedures which may include moisture readings, air quality testing, and structural assessments.
- The next phase of recovery can include emergency services such as water mitigation, remediation, content services, tapping or board-up services. Preventing secondary damages is extremely important.
- Reconstruction services to your property can begin once emergency services are complete and property is secured. Our skilled tradesman will deliver a comprehensive plan to restore your property to pre-loss or better.
Call (586) 315-2894 to begin recovery today.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
Minimizing your loss is our top priority. We want to be your superhero!
To expedite your recovery, our burst pipe cleanup experts will arrive on your site to evaluate your damage, provide any necessary safety measures, and mitigate the immediate needs to halt any secondary destruction. We will then provide a plan for complete restoration of your property damage.
Our goal is to get you back into your residential or commercial property as soon as possible therefore, your assigned burst pipe repair expert will digitally record and document the damage to your property and contents.
Ultimately, our IICRC certified expert will provide that documentation along with valuable insight about your loss that will not only aid in expediting the recovery process but will ensure that you get the most from your claim.
- 24/7 Availability
- 60 minute or less emergency response time
- Highly trained IICRC certified experts
- Help filing your loss claim
- Coordinate with your insurance provider
- Provide comprehensive recovery plan
- Detailed estimates using insurance industry standards
- Content restoration and storage solutions
- Complete reconstruction restoration
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
Don't be misled as your competing companies do business as normal. Advance Restoration’s pre-loss agreement guarantees your needs will be address immediately during a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup loss in St. Clair Shores, MI.
To learn more, call our office at (586) 315-2894 to set up an appointment with one of our pre-loss experts.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in St. Clair Shores, MI, 48080. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in St. Clair Shores?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in St. Clair Shores, Michigan including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable frozen pipe repair company in St. Clair Shores, Michigan-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable burst pipe restoration company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our burst pipe cleanup experts today for more information at (586) 315-2894.