Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Silverwood, Michigan, 48760
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many burst pipe repair companies to choose from in Silverwood, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (810) 255-8756 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Silverwood to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (810) 255-8756 Now!
Advance Restoration takes pride in our rank as a top burst pipe restoration company. We provide immediate response to water damage restoration needs 24/7, 365 days of the year to property owners in Silverwood within 60 minutes or less of your call.
Our IICRC certified frozen pipe repair experts are highly trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup. Hiring Advance Restoration provides peace of mind that your job will be done right the first time. Rest assured you've hired the best burst pipe water damage cleanup company in the industry to take proper care of your water damage situation.
- Quality workmanship
- Superior knowledge
- Timely service
- Unmatched customer satisfaction
These are just of few of the trademarks of your local Silverwood full-service broken pipe water leak cleanup company.
Call (810) 255-8756 to speak to an expert today!
The Advance Restoration Advantage
At Advance Restoration, we cover all sorts of large commercial losses due to pipe bursts including:
- Office Building Restoration
- Motel & Hotel Restoration
- Major and Individual Retail Center Restoration
- Schools & Higher Educational Building Restoration
- Hospitality Restoration
- Restaurant Restoration
- Entertainment Facility Restoration
- Healthcare Facility Restoration
- Industrial & Manufacturing Facility Restoration
- Mixed Use Building Restoration
Give us a call at (810) 255-8756 to address your emergency cleanup needs, our team will accept the call day or night.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
IICRC standards were created to provide the highest quality terminology, concepts and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. Specific standards and certifications created for the cleaning and installation industry for unmatched authority in the inspection, cleaning and restoration of properties.
IICRC certification standards means that Advance Restoration will get the job done right first time, every time!
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Silverwood, MI, 48760. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Silverwood, Michigan?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Silverwood, Michigan, 48760 including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe damage company in Silverwood-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable broken pipe restoration company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our broken pipe restoration experts today for more information at (810) 255-8756.