Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Pontiac, Michigan, 48302
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many burst pipe damage companies to choose from in Pontiac, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (248) 587-8456 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Pontiac to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (248) 587-8456 Now!
There are many burst pipe damage companies out there, but only one that is always there when you need us. At Advance Restoration we take pride in being a broken pipe restoration company that continually delivers quality restoration services to our neighbors in Pontiac while taking crucial time consideration into account. It is the first 24-48 hours that makes all the difference in making a quick and complete recovery from water damage. Get started now with these 5 easy steps to recovery:
- Call (248) 587-8456 to get scheduled with a frozen pipe repair expert who will arrive promptly to assess your property damage and provide safety measures to prevent secondary damage.
- Report the loss to your insurance provider. having restored thousands of claims are experts knowing just what your insurer expects. We walk you step-by-step through the process.
- Our frozen pipe repair experts will provide documentation to your provider in order to return your property back to pre-loss condition. We'll take detailed notes and photos to record the loss while also performing procedures which may include moisture readings, air quality testing, and structural assessments.
- The next phase of recovery can include emergency services such as water mitigation, remediation, content services, tapping or board-up services. Preventing secondary damages is extremely important.
- Reconstruction services to your property can begin once emergency services are complete and property is secured. Our skilled tradesman will deliver a comprehensive plan to restore your property to pre-loss or better.
Call (248) 587-8456 to begin recovery today.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
At Advance Restoration, we cover all sorts of large commercial losses due to pipe bursts including:
- Office Building Restoration
- Motel & Hotel Restoration
- Major and Individual Retail Center Restoration
- Schools & Higher Educational Building Restoration
- Hospitality Restoration
- Restaurant Restoration
- Entertainment Facility Restoration
- Healthcare Facility Restoration
- Industrial & Manufacturing Facility Restoration
- Mixed Use Building Restoration
Give us a call at (248) 587-8456 to address your emergency cleanup needs, our team will accept the call day or night.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
IICRC standards were created to provide the highest quality terminology, concepts and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. Specific standards and certifications created for the cleaning and installation industry for unmatched authority in the inspection, cleaning and restoration of properties.
IICRC certification standards means that Advance Restoration will get the job done right first time, every time!
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Pontiac, MI, 48302. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Pontiac, MI?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Pontiac, Michigan including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable frozen pipe repair company in Pontiac, MI-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable burst pipe cleanup company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our burst pipe water cleanup experts today for more information at (248) 587-8456.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.