Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Plymouth, Michigan, 48170
Call: (313) 351-1253
While there are many burst pipe repair companies to choose from in Plymouth, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (313) 351-1253 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Plymouth to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (313) 351-1253 Now!
Here at Advance Restoration, we pride ourselves on being a burst pipe cleanup company that delivers quality restoration services to our neighbors in Plymouth within 60 minutes or less.
Our experienced, well-trained and IICRC certified burst pipe flood cleanup experts are highly responsive to your emergency call. Service is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Rest assured you have the best service in the industry when you hire us. You'll be back in business in a flash.
Expedient and quality workmanship with easy steps to recovery:
- Assistance with filing a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup claim
- Document the damage of property and contents
- Provide estimate to your insurance adjuster for approval
- Restore property and contents to better than before
Call (313) 351-1253 to begin recovery today.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
Minimizing your loss is our top priority. We want to be your superhero!
To expedite your recovery, our burst pipe cleanup experts will arrive on your site to evaluate your damage, provide any necessary safety measures, and mitigate the immediate needs to halt any secondary destruction. We will then provide a plan for complete restoration of your property damage.
Our goal is to get you back into your residential or commercial property as soon as possible therefore, your assigned burst pipe water damage expert will digitally record and document the damage to your property and contents.
Ultimately, our IICRC certified expert will provide that documentation along with valuable insight about your loss that will not only aid in expediting the recovery process but will ensure that you get the most from your claim.
- 24/7 Availability
- 60 minute or less emergency response time
- Highly trained IICRC certified experts
- Help filing your loss claim
- Coordinate with your insurance provider
- Provide comprehensive recovery plan
- Detailed estimates using insurance industry standards
- Content restoration and storage solutions
- Complete reconstruction restoration
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
Technical excellence, that's what!
IICRC standards were created to provide the highest quality terminology, concepts and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. Creation and promotion of global recognition of common cleaning and construction industry standards and certifications for proper inspection, washing and restoration.
What does that technical talk really mean to our customers?
Bottom line—highly-trained and certified burst pipe water cleanup experts measuring up to top IICRC standards.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Plymouth, Michigan, 48170. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Plymouth?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Plymouth, Michigan including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe water damage cleanup company in Plymouth-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable burst pipe repair company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our burst pipe restoration experts today for more information at (313) 351-1253.