Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Lodi, Michigan, 48103
Call: (734) 391-6782
While there are many broken pipe restoration companies to choose from in Lodi, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (734) 391-6782 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Lodi to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (734) 391-6782 Now!
Our broken pipe leak repair experts are able to send the team out to your commercial property within an hour for prompt cleaning and repair after you have suffered a frozen pipe burst in Lodi. Our burst pipe flood cleanup experts can be in route to Lodi within the hour and available to provide immediate safety hazard measures and begin emergency cleanup.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
Our training and experience regarding pipe bursts and its damage Advance Restoration has been extensively trained in the Lodi, MI area and our crews can return your home to its pre-loss state. If the damage was caused by a broken pipe or any water problem on your property, please call us at (734) 391-6782.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
ICRC standards were created to provide the highest quality terminology, concepts and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. So, if you are in a flood situation because of an busted pipe in your home or business, you want to call our burst pipe repair experts quickly to address the water damaged area and plan the best way to restore the property to its pre-loss condition, and we will help you to get all the water dried-out quickly.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Lodi, MI?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Lodi including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable frozen pipe repair company in Lodi, Michigan, 48103-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable burst pipe damage company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our burst pipe water damage experts today for more information at (734) 391-6782.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Lodi, MI. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.