Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Lexington (Township), Michigan, 48422
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many burst pipe restoration companies to choose from in Lexington (Township), we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (810) 255-8756 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Lexington (Township) to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (810) 255-8756 Now!
Our burst pipe water damage experts are able to send the team out to your commercial property within an hour for prompt cleaning and repair after you have suffered a frozen pipe burst in Lexington (Township). Our burst pipe water damage experts can be in route to Lexington (Township) within the hour and available to provide immediate safety hazard measures and begin emergency cleanup.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
In terms of our training and experience with pipe bursts and their damage Advance Restoration has been extensively trained in the Lexington (Township), Michigan area and our crews can return your home to its pre-loss state. If a burst pipe or water problem has caused any damage to your premises, please call us at (810) 255-8756.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
We know that in order to provide you with a quick response to your water extraction needs, we always need to be prepared and ready, so we have operators on call and ready to offer you the best in quality customer service for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup. You will be very satisfied with the results we achieve for you and your entire community through our professional services. For help with the cleanup process, call our burst pipe repair company so that we can start by contacting an operator to send an Response Team to handle the clean-up for all your Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup needs.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Lexington (Township). Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Lexington (Township), Michigan?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Lexington (Township), MI including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe repair company in Lexington (Township), MI, 48422-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable broken pipe water leak cleanup company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our broken pipe restoration experts today for more information at (810) 255-8756.