Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Lakeside, Michigan, 48045
Call: (586) 315-2894
While there are many burst pipe cleanup companies to choose from in Lakeside, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (586) 315-2894 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Lakeside to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (586) 315-2894 Now!
Here at Advance Restoration, we pride ourselves on being a burst pipe repair company that delivers quality restoration services to our neighbors in Lakeside within 60 minutes or less.
Our experienced, well-trained and IICRC certified burst pipe water damage experts are highly responsive to your emergency call. Service is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Rest assured you have the best service in the industry when you hire us. You'll be back in business in a flash.
Expedient and quality workmanship with easy steps to recovery:
- Assistance with filing a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup claim
- Document the damage of property and contents
- Provide estimate to your insurance adjuster for approval
- Restore property and contents to better than before
Call (586) 315-2894 to begin recovery today.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
In terms of our training and experience with pipe bursts and their damage Advance Restoration has been extensively trained in the Lakeside, Michigan area and our crews can return your home to its pre-loss state. If a burst pipe or water problem has caused any damage to your premises, please call us at (586) 315-2894.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
ICRC standards were created to provide the highest quality terminology, concepts and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. So, if you are in a flood situation because of an busted pipe in your home or business, you want to call our broken pipe leak repair experts quickly to address the water damaged area and plan the best way to restore the property to its pre-loss condition, and we will help you to get all the water dried-out quickly.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Lakeside, Michigan?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Lakeside, Michigan including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe repair company in Lakeside, MI-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable broken pipe water leak cleanup company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our broken pipe restoration experts today for more information at (586) 315-2894.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Lakeside. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.