Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Grosse Pointe, Michigan, 48230
Call: (313) 351-1253
While there are many broken pipe restoration companies to choose from in Grosse Pointe, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (313) 351-1253 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Grosse Pointe to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (313) 351-1253 Now!
If water damage caused by busting pipes has affected walls, you should contact a burst pipe water cleanup expert professional such as ours for assistance. A tech may need to drill the holes in the walls to dry out the room and prevent the growth of the mold based on the humidity rate in the home. You should never attempt to clean the room yourself if you're not entirely aware of what has been damaged. Our team responds quickly and are ready to help in the Grosse Pointe, Michigan, 48230 area. Contact us after you have a broken or leaking pipe at (313) 351-1253, we will provide advice on how to deal with excess moisture in your property and lend a hand.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
Helping to contain the loss on your water damaged property is a major concern. Superhero efforts are needed and are crucial to preventing secondary losses to your home or commercial business. Upon receiving your emergency call, we will dispatch one of our highly trained burst pipe water cleanup experts to evaluate your site immediately.
Ultimately, the detailed assessment and documentation our broken pipe leak repair experts provides gives valuable insights to your insurance company about your loss providing a quick disaster recovery process and ensuring you acquire the greatest benefit from your loss claim.
In summary, what sets Advance Restoration apart—top-notch, industry best practices and superhero services including:
- 24/7 emergency response times
- 60 minutes or less to your location
- Certified and highly trained IICRC experts
- Advice on filing your loss claim
- Work alongside your insurance provider
- Provide detailed recovery plans
- Accurate and fair estimates using insurance industry standard pricing
- Storage solutions for damaged contents
- Property contents cleaning, repair or replacement
- Complete damage reconstruction
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup and service excellence—that's what!
IICRC's mission—to provide the highest quality concepts, terminology, and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry.
What that really means to you is highly-trained, exceptionally knowledgeable, certified broken pipe restoration experts that use state-of-the-art technology and procedures on your property loss! We get the job done right—no excuses.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Grosse Pointe, MI, 48230?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Grosse Pointe, Michigan, 48230 including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable broken pipe water leak cleanup company in Grosse Pointe, Michigan-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable burst pipe water damage cleanup company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our broken pipe leak repair experts today for more information at (313) 351-1253.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Grosse Pointe, Michigan, 48230. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.