Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Franklin, Michigan, 48025
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many burst pipe repair companies to choose from in Franklin, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (248) 587-8456 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Franklin to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (248) 587-8456 Now!
We offer 24/7 service, 365 days of the year. Rest assured when you hire us you've hired the best burst pipe water damage cleanup company in the industry. You'll be back in business in no time flat.
Expedient and quality workmanship with easy steps to recovery:
- Assistance with filing a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup claim
- Document the damage of property and contents
- Provide estimate to your insurance adjuster for approval
- Restore property and contents to better than before
Call (248) 587-8456 to begin recovery today.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
Getting your residential or commercial property back to normal after water damage is crucial within the first 24-48 hours. Highly trained and IICRC certified frozen pipe repair experts can be at your door in Franklin, Michigan within the hour to assess the extent of your damage and provide important safety measures necessary to keep you safe while also halting any secondary damage from occurring.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
IICRC guidelines have been developed to include the best quality terms, principles and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. Establishing and strengthening worldwide awareness with common requirements and certifications within the maintenance and construction industry within effective review, repair and reconstruction.
Give us a call at (248) 587-8456 to address the emergency management strategy, our operators are standing by day and night to take the call.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Franklin, Michigan, 48025?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Franklin, Michigan including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe damage company in Franklin-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable broken pipe water leak cleanup company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our burst pipe water damage experts today for more information at (248) 587-8456.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Franklin. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.