Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Ferndale, Michigan, 48220
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many burst pipe damage companies to choose from in Ferndale, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (248) 587-8456 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Ferndale to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (248) 587-8456 Now!
Here at Advance Restoration, we pride ourselves on being a burst pipe water damage cleanup company that delivers quality restoration services to our neighbors in Ferndale within 60 minutes or less.
Our experienced, well-trained and IICRC certified broken pipe leak repair experts are highly responsive to your emergency call. Service is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Rest assured you have the best service in the industry when you hire us. You'll be back in business in a flash.
Expedient and quality workmanship with easy steps to recovery:
- Assistance with filing a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup claim
- Document the damage of property and contents
- Provide estimate to your insurance adjuster for approval
- Restore property and contents to better than before
Call (248) 587-8456 to begin recovery today.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
First and foremost, reducing the extent of your Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup is top on our superhero list!
Getting your residential or commercial property back to normal after water damage is crucial within the first 24-48 hours.
Highly trained and IICRC certified frozen pipe repair experts can be at your door in Ferndale, Michigan within the hour to assess the extent of your damage and provide important safety measures necessary to keep you safe while also halting any secondary damage from occurring. These essentials will set the tone for speedy and complete restoration of your property damage.
What sets us apart from the others:
- 24/7 Availability
- 60 minute or less emergency response time
- Certified IICRC experts
- Claim filing advice
- Coordination with insurance
- Comprehensive full recovery plans
- Insurance industry standard estimates
- Property contents cleaned, repaired, or replaced
- Air controlled storage facility for contents
- Pack-out/Pack-in service
- Full reconstruction services
Call now and one of our friendly customer service representatives will take your information and dispatch an burst pipe restoration expert to your door in Ferndale asap! (248) 587-8456
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
Technical excellence, that's what!
IICRC standards were created to provide the highest quality terminology, concepts and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. Establishing and furthering global recognition of specific standards and certifications for the cleaning and installation industry for proper inspection, cleaning and restoration.
What does that technical talk really mean to our customers?
Bottom line—highly-trained and certified broken pipe leak repair experts measuring up to top IICRC standards.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Ferndale, Michigan, 48220?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Ferndale including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe water damage cleanup company in Ferndale-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable burst pipe damage company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our broken pipe restoration experts today for more information at (248) 587-8456.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Ferndale, MI. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.