Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Fenton, Michigan, 48430
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many broken pipe water leak cleanup companies to choose from in Fenton, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (810) 255-8756 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Fenton to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (810) 255-8756 Now!
Advance Restoration takes pride in our rank as a top burst pipe repair company. We provide immediate response to water damage restoration needs 24/7, 365 days of the year to property owners in Fenton within 60 minutes or less of your call.
Our IICRC certified broken pipe leak repair experts are highly trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup. Hiring Advance Restoration provides peace of mind that your job will be done right the first time. Rest assured you've hired the best burst pipe repair company in the industry to take proper care of your water damage situation.
- Quality workmanship
- Superior knowledge
- Timely service
- Unmatched customer satisfaction
These are just of few of the trademarks of your local Fenton full-service broken pipe water leak cleanup company.
Call (810) 255-8756 to speak to an expert today!
The Advance Restoration Advantage
In terms of our training and experience with pipe bursts and their damage Advance Restoration has been extensively trained in the Fenton, MI area and our crews can return your home to its pre-loss state. If a burst pipe or water problem has caused any damage to your premises, please call us at (810) 255-8756.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
IICRC guidelines have been developed to include the best quality terms, principles and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. Establishing and strengthening worldwide awareness with common requirements and certifications within the maintenance and construction industry within effective review, repair and reconstruction.
Give us a call at (810) 255-8756 to address the emergency management strategy, our operators are standing by day and night to take the call.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Fenton, Michigan?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Fenton, Michigan, 48430 including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe repair company in Fenton, Michigan, 48430-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable frozen pipe repair company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our frozen pipe repair experts today for more information at (810) 255-8756.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Fenton, Michigan. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.