Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in East Highland, Michigan, 48356
Call: (248) 587-8456
While there are many broken pipe restoration companies to choose from in East Highland, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (248) 587-8456 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In East Highland to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (248) 587-8456 Now!
There are many broken pipe water leak cleanup companies out there, but only one that is always there when you need us. At Advance Restoration we take pride in being a burst pipe restoration company that continually delivers quality restoration services to our neighbors in East Highland while taking crucial time consideration into account. It is the first 24-48 hours that makes all the difference in making a quick and complete recovery from water damage. Get started now with these 5 easy steps to recovery:
- Call (248) 587-8456 to get scheduled with a burst pipe water cleanup expert who will arrive promptly to assess your property damage and provide safety measures to prevent secondary damage.
- Report the loss to your insurance provider. having restored thousands of claims are experts knowing just what your insurer expects. We walk you step-by-step through the process.
- Our burst pipe water cleanup experts will provide documentation to your provider in order to return your property back to pre-loss condition. We'll take detailed notes and photos to record the loss while also performing procedures which may include moisture readings, air quality testing, and structural assessments.
- The next phase of recovery can include emergency services such as water mitigation, remediation, content services, tapping or board-up services. Preventing secondary damages is extremely important.
- Reconstruction services to your property can begin once emergency services are complete and property is secured. Our skilled tradesman will deliver a comprehensive plan to restore your property to pre-loss or better.
Call (248) 587-8456 to begin recovery today.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
First and foremost, reducing the extent of your Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup is top on our superhero list!
Getting your residential or commercial property back to normal after water damage is crucial within the first 24-48 hours.
Highly trained and IICRC certified burst pipe restoration experts can be at your door in East Highland, Michigan within the hour to assess the extent of your damage and provide important safety measures necessary to keep you safe while also halting any secondary damage from occurring. These essentials will set the tone for speedy and complete restoration of your property damage.
What sets us apart from the others:
- 24/7 Availability
- 60 minute or less emergency response time
- Certified IICRC experts
- Claim filing advice
- Coordination with insurance
- Comprehensive full recovery plans
- Insurance industry standard estimates
- Property contents cleaned, repaired, or replaced
- Air controlled storage facility for contents
- Pack-out/Pack-in service
- Full reconstruction services
Call now and one of our friendly customer service representatives will take your information and dispatch an burst pipe water cleanup expert to your door in East Highland asap! (248) 587-8456
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
Don't be misled as your competing companies do business as normal. Advance Restoration’s pre-loss agreement guarantees your needs will be address immediately during a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup loss in East Highland, MI.
To learn more, call our office at (248) 587-8456 to set up an appointment with one of our pre-loss experts.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in East Highland, Michigan, 48356. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in East Highland?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in East Highland, Michigan, 48356 including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe damage company in East Highland, MI, 48356-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable burst pipe repair company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our broken pipe leak repair experts today for more information at (248) 587-8456.