Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Dexter, Michigan, 48130
Call: (734) 391-6782
While there are many burst pipe repair companies to choose from in Dexter, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (734) 391-6782 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Dexter to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (734) 391-6782 Now!
There are many frozen pipe repair companies out there, but only one that is always there when you need us. At Advance Restoration we take pride in being a burst pipe restoration company that continually delivers quality restoration services to our neighbors in Dexter while taking crucial time consideration into account. It is the first 24-48 hours that makes all the difference in making a quick and complete recovery from water damage. Get started now with these 5 easy steps to recovery:
- Call (734) 391-6782 to get scheduled with a burst pipe cleanup expert who will arrive promptly to assess your property damage and provide safety measures to prevent secondary damage.
- Report the loss to your insurance provider. having restored thousands of claims are experts knowing just what your insurer expects. We walk you step-by-step through the process.
- Our burst pipe restoration experts will provide documentation to your provider in order to return your property back to pre-loss condition. We'll take detailed notes and photos to record the loss while also performing procedures which may include moisture readings, air quality testing, and structural assessments.
- The next phase of recovery can include emergency services such as water mitigation, remediation, content services, tapping or board-up services. Preventing secondary damages is extremely important.
- Reconstruction services to your property can begin once emergency services are complete and property is secured. Our skilled tradesman will deliver a comprehensive plan to restore your property to pre-loss or better.
Call (734) 391-6782 to begin recovery today.
The Advance Restoration Advantage
In terms of our training and experience with pipe bursts and their damage Advance Restoration has been extensively trained in the Dexter area and our crews can return your home to its pre-loss state. If a burst pipe or water problem has caused any damage to your premises, please call us at (734) 391-6782.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
IICRC guidelines have been developed to include the best quality terms, principles and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. Establishing and strengthening worldwide awareness with common requirements and certifications within the maintenance and construction industry within effective review, repair and reconstruction.
Give us a call at (734) 391-6782 to address the emergency management strategy, our operators are standing by day and night to take the call.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Dexter, MI, 48130. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Dexter, Michigan?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Dexter, MI including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe damage company in Dexter, MI, 48130-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable frozen pipe repair company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our broken pipe restoration experts today for more information at (734) 391-6782.