Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Columbus, Michigan, 48063
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many frozen pipe repair companies to choose from in Columbus, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (810) 255-8756 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Columbus to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (810) 255-8756 Now!
Advance Restoration takes pride in our rank as a top broken pipe water leak cleanup company. We provide immediate response to water damage restoration needs 24/7, 365 days of the year to property owners in Columbus within 60 minutes or less of your call.
Our IICRC certified broken pipe leak repair experts are highly trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup. Hiring Advance Restoration provides peace of mind that your job will be done right the first time. Rest assured you've hired the best broken pipe restoration company in the industry to take proper care of your water damage situation.
- Quality workmanship
- Superior knowledge
- Timely service
- Unmatched customer satisfaction
These are just of few of the trademarks of your local Columbus full-service burst pipe restoration company.
Call (810) 255-8756 to speak to an expert today!
The Advance Restoration Advantage
Getting your residential or commercial property back to normal after water damage is crucial within the first 24-48 hours. Highly trained and IICRC certified broken pipe restoration experts can be at your door in Columbus, Michigan within the hour to assess the extent of your damage and provide important safety measures necessary to keep you safe while also halting any secondary damage from occurring.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
ICRC standards were created to provide the highest quality terminology, concepts and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. So, if you are in a flood situation because of an busted pipe in your home or business, you want to call our burst pipe cleanup experts quickly to address the water damaged area and plan the best way to restore the property to its pre-loss condition, and we will help you to get all the water dried-out quickly.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Columbus, Michigan, 48063?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Columbus, Michigan including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable burst pipe repair company in Columbus, Michigan-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable broken pipe restoration company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our burst pipe flood cleanup experts today for more information at (810) 255-8756.
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Columbus. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.