Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Brent Creek, Michigan, 48433
Call: (810) 255-8756
While there are many burst pipe damage companies to choose from in Brent Creek, we believe our family owned and operated disaster restoration service will exceed your expectations.
We are dedicated to providing every customer's job large or small with superior responsive service and industry standard pricing set by your insurance provider.
Call us today at (810) 255-8756 so that our family can help your family recover faster.
24/7 Response In Brent Creek to
Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup Services. Call (810) 255-8756 Now!
Advance Restoration takes pride in our rank as a top broken pipe restoration company. We provide immediate response to water damage restoration needs 24/7, 365 days of the year to property owners in Brent Creek within 60 minutes or less of your call.
Our IICRC certified burst pipe water cleanup experts are highly trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup. Hiring Advance Restoration provides peace of mind that your job will be done right the first time. Rest assured you've hired the best broken pipe water leak cleanup company in the industry to take proper care of your water damage situation.
- Quality workmanship
- Superior knowledge
- Timely service
- Unmatched customer satisfaction
These are just of few of the trademarks of your local Brent Creek full-service frozen pipe repair company.
Call (810) 255-8756 to speak to an expert today!
The Advance Restoration Advantage
Getting your residential or commercial property back to normal after water damage is crucial within the first 24-48 hours. Highly trained and IICRC certified burst pipe water damage experts can be at your door in Brent Creek, Michigan within the hour to assess the extent of your damage and provide important safety measures necessary to keep you safe while also halting any secondary damage from occurring.
IICRC Certified —What it means for your recovery
IICRC standards were created to provide the highest quality terminology, concepts and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry. Specific standards and certifications created for the cleaning and installation industry for unmatched authority in the inspection, cleaning and restoration of properties.
IICRC certification standards means that Advance Restoration will get the job done right first time, every time!
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
Why do pipes burst?
- Tree Roots can wrap themselves around pipes and infiltrate water lines causing the pipe to leak.
- Corrosion of pipes can cause leaks and thus water damage. Old pipes in particular that are made of steel, these were standard before 1970 and will need continued maintenance and cleaning to abate corrosion.
- Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of water damage during cold weather. Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup costs can be upwards of $5,000 or more.
At what temperature will pipes freeze?
Pipes can freeze at 32 degrees or less, but it will take a sustained amount of time at this temp for burst pipes in Brent Creek, Michigan. Generally speaking, the temperature needs to be well below 32 degrees for at least 8-12 hours before freezing becomes a Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup emergency.
Who do I call for Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup in Brent Creek, MI?
If you find yourself in need of Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services, there are many people you can reach out to immediately for help with burst pipe in Brent Creek including:
- Your Building Maintenance Supervisor-Condo owners or renters likely have a supervisor or concierge who will need to be informed of any burst pipe water damage. Oftentimes water can damage multiple units and the supervisor can help respond to the leak and provide helpful resources for containing the damage.
- Your local Fire Department- Contact your local fire department for help locating and shutting off the valve that controls the flow of water in your home, apartment, business, or condominium.
- A reputable broken pipe restoration company in Brent Creek, Michigan-Often the most important call you can make is to a reputable frozen pipe repair company that can not only contain the water but provide Burst Pipe Water Damage Cleanup services. Advance Restoration can respond to burst pipe emergency 24/7 and work with your insurance company to ensure your loss claim is complete as provided for in your policy. Call one of our burst pipe repair experts today for more information at (810) 255-8756.