Fire Damage Recovery Services in Independence Township, MI
A fire can have devastating consequences for a home or business, including extensive structural damage, water damage from extinguishing the fire, and long-lasting soot and smoke damage. Each requires a different response, and if you do not act quickly, the damage can continue for long after the fire is out.
When your home or business in the Independence Township area has been damaged by a fire, trust our proven fire damage restoration experts at Advance Restoration. We are IICRC certified and have the specialized experience required to repair structural damage, dry the building, neutralize odors, and mitigate the effects of soot, ash, and smoke damage.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services in Independence Township
We offer an extensive selection of fire damage restoration services, including:
- 24/7 disaster response – With your building open to the elements, water soaking into its structure, and corrosive smoke and soot continuing to cause harm, a fast response is necessary to limit long-term damage. Our experts are available 24/7 and we can respond in as little as 12 to 24 hours to begin the recovery process after a fire.
- Temporary board-ups – A damaged building is vulnerable to weather, trespassing, vandalism, and other hazards. Our personnel can board up windows, doors, and other openings while making temporary repairs to damaged walls or roofs to provide a safe, secure structure.
- Content restoration – Beyond the building itself, fire, smoke, and soot can also damage valuables inside, including furniture, carpeting, clothing, documents, photos, electronics, and more. Our experts can relocate salvageable items to our climate-controlled warehouse and use advanced equipment and techniques to save many of your most important possessions.
- Temporary storage – A fire is stressful enough without worrying about where to store your possessions afterward. While repairs are ongoing, our team can relocate your belongings to our secure warehouse for storage and restoration and bring them back when repairs are complete.
- Fire damage restoration – Our experts can repair structural damage, dehumidify, deodorize, and repair any smoke or soot damage in your building, returning it as close as possible to its pre-fire condition.
Contact us today for professional cleaning and restoration services in Independence Township!
Tips for Dealing with Fire & Smoke Damage
Buildings damaged by fire can be hazardous, and most restoration work should be left to professionals. If the structure has been deemed safe, however, there are a few things you can do to limit damage and aid the recovery process:
- Clean hard surfaces with a mild soap, like dish detergent, making sure to include interior surfaces of cabinets, drawers, and closets.
- Disinfect all exterior and interior surfaces using a mild bleach or vinegar solution.
- Wash or dry clean curtains, clothing, and bedding to remove soot and odors.
If something cannot be easily cleaned, leave it to our team at Advance Restoration. Our experts can restore many materials successfully using more in-depth, professional procedures.
Fire Damage Restoration in Independence Township, MI
At Advance Restoration, we understand the emotional toll that a fire can take. We will work diligently to make the recovery process as simple and straightforward as possible, helping you every step of the way. We can also assist with the insurance claim process, making it easier to receive a fast, fair settlement.