Restore Items Damaged by Soot, Smoke, and Ash with our Fire Related Content Damage Services
At Advance Restoration, we can help minimize your losses after a fire. We offer fire-related content damage services that can save many of the items in your home or business. Our company features innovative and effective restoration techniques that can salvage both everyday items and those that are irreplaceable. We can respond within 24 to 48 hours after a fire, helping you to asses the damage and take action to protect the building’s contents from further harm.
A fire is one of the most unpredictable, destructive disasters that a home or business can face. They are fast-moving and occur without warning, unlike storms or floods, which often offer a chance to prepare. The scope of the damage is greater too, including structural damage from the fire itself, plus smoke and soot damage, as well as water damage from extinguishing the blaze. Altogether, a fire can leave your building and its contents with severe damage from multiple sources, and while many possessions can be replaced for a cost, some simply cannot. This includes family heirlooms, keepsakes, important documents, photos, film, electronic data, and more.
For the best chance of saving your building’s contents, contact Advance Restoration today. We serve St. Clair, Oakland and Macomb County, Michigan!
Our Content Damage Recovery Services in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
Time is critical after a fire. Soot and ash have corrosive properties that can continue to damage the contents of your home or business long after the fire has been extinguished. When you call our team at Advance Restoration, we will arrive on-site within 24 to 48 hours to start evaluating the damage and protecting your belongings. Our experts will inventory the building’s contents and determine which items can be saved and which are too severely damaged.
Salvageable items will be carefully packed and transported to our secure, climate-controlled building for restoration and storage. Our 20,000 square-foot facility features a range of specialized equipment that can help us clean, deodorize, and restore your belongings, and each item is individually tracked with our advanced inventory system. We have the skills and expertise to return many items to pre-loss condition, and with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you will not be charged for any that cannot be saved.
Our services include:
- Inventory and pack-out – Our personnel will inventory your building’s contents and move salvageable items to our facility for restoration and storage.
- Smoke and soot removal – Our experts will use advanced methods to clean and deodorize your belongings, including specialized cleansers, thermal fogging, ozone treatments, and more.
- Clothing restoration – Clothing, bedding, curtains, and other textiles will be professionally cleaned, deodorized, and pressed before they are stored at our facility.
- Furniture restoration – Our experts will use methods like steam cleaning and ozone treatments to clean and deodorize couches, tables, chairs, and other furniture.
- Document restoration – We have specialized drying and cleaning equipment that can remove water, soot, and smoke damage from photos, film, documents, and more.
- Electronics restoration – Our professionals can clean computers, televisions, office equipment, and mobile devices using advanced techniques to inhibit corrosion and preserve data.
- Climate-controlled storage – We can provide secure, climate-controlled storage to protect your belongings until repairs are complete at your home or business.
- Claims processing – Our experts will thoroughly document each item that is damaged, as well as those that are restored, helping you to successfully process an insurance claim.
Professional content restoration can help save money after a fire and protect your most important possessions.
Call 877-363-7462 Today for Fire Damage Restoration in St. Clair, Oakland & Macomb County, MI
When you have a fire at your home or business, trust our professionals at Advance Restoration for innovative, effective content restoration services.
Contact us for fire-related content damage recovery in Michigan!