At Advance Restoration, we have extensive experience with wind and hail damage repair, as well as water damage, mold damage, fire damage, and more.
Storms in Michigan can be quite powerful, with winds often gusting over 50 miles per hour and hail up to the size of a golf ball. Together, these forces can cause dramatic damage to a home or business, breaking windows, cracking or stripping off siding, tearing off asphalt shingles, or fracturing slate and wood shingles. Plus, in many cases, not all of the damage is immediately apparent. A loss of shingle granules or fine cracks in wood or slate could cause leaks and a reduction in the life of the roof, while the resulting water damage can lead to structural problems or mold growth.
To be sure your home or business is properly assessed after receiving storm damage, and that you receive full compensation from your insurance provider, it is important to have a professional evaluate your home or business as soon as possible.
Our experts can evaluate your building and determine the full extent of the loss, while taking steps to prevent further harm and begin the repair process. We offer a wide range of disaster recovery services throughout Oakland and Macomb County, Michigan, and with our 24/7 emergency service, we can respond quickly after a storm.
Has your home or business near Clinton Township suffered wind and hail damage? Call Advance Restoration today at 877-363-7462 or contact us online for a fast response and quality, professional repairs.
What to Do After a Storm
It is important to react quickly after receiving wind and hail damage. If it is extensive enough, water can infiltrate your home or business and cause long-lasting harm, including rotten wood, ruined drywall, soaked insulation, mold growth, and more. Responding within the first 48 hours is important to prevent long-term damage, and here are some of the most important steps you can take after a storm:
- Ensure your building is safe – If there is major structural damage, downed power lines, fallen trees, gas leaks, or other serious problems, contact the appropriate authorities before entering the building or beginning any repairs.
- Contact your insurance provider – To ensure your claim is processed quickly and fairly, be sure to contact your insurance provider immediately to start the claims process.
- Document any losses – As you work to clean and repair your property, be sure to document any damage and losses with video, photographs, and copious notes.
- Prevent further damage – If you have damaged roofing, siding, or windows, it is important to have them covered or repaired temporarily to prevent further damage.
At Advance Restoration, we can respond within 24 to 48 hours after a storm in the Oakland or Macomb County area, and we have the equipment and experience to secure your building, perform temporary repairs, help with the insurance claim process, and more.
Our Hail & Wind Damage Repair Services in Michigan
With more than a decade of disaster recovery service in the Clinton Township area, Advance Restoration has the necessary skills to help you restore your building to pre-loss condition after a storm. Our services include:
- Board-ups – We can secure any openings in your building, including boarding up windows and covering damaged roof areas.
- Wind & hail damage repair – We can repair roofing, siding, windows, doors, and more, including hidden damage like water leaks or damaged sheathing.
- Water damage repair – We can extract standing water, remove any remaining moisture, and repair any areas affected by water damage.
- Content restoration – Our experts can restore any salvageable belongings, including documents, photographs, furniture, electronics and more.
- And more!
Call 877-363-7462 Today for Wind & Hail Damage Repair in Oakland & Macomb County, MI
For fast, effective recovery after wind and hail damage, trust our team at Advance Restoration.
Contact us today toll free at 877-363-7462 to schedule an appointment in the Oakland or Macomb County area! We are based in Clinton Township and service the entire area, including Farmington Hills, Novi, Rochester Hills, Warren, Washington Township, and Troy.