Superior and responsive service are our hallmark. Providing each and every customer with the same amount of care we would use to treat a family along with fair and competitive pricing governed by your insurance provider and industry standards.
Call (734) 391-6782 Now to Schedule Water Extraction Services in Bridgewater, MI. We'll treat you like family!
Emergency Repairs for Water Extraction in Bridgewater 24/7
Water and moisture intrusion can come as a result of a wide range of issues. But no matter the need for water extraction cleanup services or the cause—plumbing problems, storm damage, or even an appliance leak—you need a solution right away and that's what is most important. You need a water remediation expert, and you need them to be both swift and thorough. That takes a team of skilled and knowledgeable water remediation experts who really know how to get the job done right! At Advance Restoration we’re happy to say we can do it all and it has been said that we have the best water damage removal services in the entire Bridgewater area.
We are highly rated with the Better Business Bureau, IICRC certified and have enjoyed consistent high ratings with HomeAdvisor. It doesn't get any better than that!
Call (734) 391-6782 for Immediate Water Extraction Services in Bridgewater
Using powerful state-of-the-art equipment, our water damage cleanup experts implement truck-mounted vacuum units to remove large amounts of water from your property quickly and effectively.
Call (734) 391-6782 to be speak to one of our water removal cleanup experts today!
We're The property dry out experts in Bridgewater
Advance Restoration, can take care of all your flood water cleanup needs, and provide a one-stop-shop for total recovery now.
Our water removal experts won't waste any time getting underway to create a strategic plan that provides for the most urgent damage to be executed first which will help to stop any structural damage and minimize health risks that can be associated with standing water. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable property dry out experts will:
- Determine the source of water intrusion –In order to halt any further water ingress and minimize damage, the source must be dealt with first, be it a damaged plumbing pipe, or structural damage. Once the source is handled, our team can move on to the recovery process.
- Prioritize safety – Standing water in a home or business can present considerable risks to occupants, including hidden electrical dangers and chemicals. Our team will first determine if the water is safe to interact with before the extraction process begins.
- Begin the water extraction process –At Advance Restoration we use a combination of cutting-edge tools and highly trained industry experts to rapidly remove all standing water.
- Provide additional support services –Once Water Extraction has taken place, we can determine whether structural drying is necessary, as well as mold removal and remediation, content drying, and more.
Industry Certified Water Extraction Experts
When water invades your home you can count on Advance Restoration to save the day. A IICRC certified firm, we are trained to the highest standards for water extraction restoration. No matter if you require water extraction cleanup services, or just need help filing your claim our professional property dry out experts can guide you every step of the way.
Contact one of our property dry out experts now to schedule your water extraction service.
All IICRC Certified Contractors are committed to four key objectives:
- Certification at all times
- IICRC professional on every job
- Maintain industry standards
- Commitment to ongoing professional training
How long does water extraction take?
Water extraction takes anywhere from 5-7 days and is dependent on the type and size of the water damaged area. Furthermore, after water removal, drying and disposal of any permanently damaged materials must be handled potentially adding to the timeline. A water damage restoration expert can determine a timeline and create a plan for water extraction while addressing other items such as contents restoration and structural damage. Using an IICRC certified firm such as Advance Restoration can assure a job well done. Call (734) 391-6782 for immediate service.
What is water extraction?
Need for water extraction is usually required after flood damage of any kind. Water extraction is the process of removing water from any source either temporarily or permanently. Oftentimes, water extraction is performed by a water extraction cleanup service after a flood due to ice dam leak, sewage backup, or appliance malfunction.
How much does water extraction cost?
The average cost to remove standing water by a water removal cleanup expert from a flooded bathroom, kitchen or other small area of the home ranges from $2500-$6500 and is dependant on the size if the area and extent of the damage. Drying out the area after water extraction is also important. Costs for water extraction service can go up if drywall, furniture, carpeting and other items have been compromised and require restoration.