We are dedicated to providing every customer's job, large or small, with superior responsive service. As a designated IICRC Certified Fire Damage Restoration Firm in Michigan, our commercial smoke odor cleanup experts perform all work to IICRC's gold standard while utilizing industry standard pricing that is set and approved by your insurance provider.
Call us at (810) 255-8756 to set a plan in motion for total fire damage restoration today.
Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response To
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Otisville, MI
Once the fire is out and everyone is safe, the daunting task of Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal begins. At Advance Restoration, we provide comprehensive services for disaster due to fire damage. Our commercial smoke odor elimination experts are available 24/7, 365 days of the year. Adept at handling every aspect of the job, our highly trained and certified commercial smoke odor cleanup experts can take your commercial property loss from cleanup to full reconstruction after fire. For emergency service call us at (810) 255-8756.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Properties We Service
Even the most insignificant fire can cause notable damage requiring the use of a commercial soot and smoke odor elimination company. Hiring reputable commercial smoke odor removal experts ensure that a comprehensive cleanup is done. Secondary damage can be avoided by using Advance Restoration, we'll ensure it is done right —the first time. Toxins from soot and smoke can be hazardous to one's health and can cause deterioration to materials residing within the building structure, therefore it is crucial to move quickly and hire the right commercial smoke odor elimination expert for the job.
Commercial facilities we serve include:
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Nursing Home
- Schools, Colleges, and Educational
- Strip Development
- Retail Center
- Restaurant Establishment
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Golf Clubhouse
- Offices & Office Complex
- Multi-Family & Mixed Use
- Condominimum, Townhouse, Apartment
Our Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Process
When the fire trucks have left the building, you are left with the aftermath of fire—water damage, smoke and soot.
Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal in Otisville can be resolved quickly and efficiently utilizing our IICRC trained commercial smoke odor removal experts to restore your commercial property to pre-fire condition or better. Services we provide include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response, 365 Days a Year
- Fire Damage Assessment
- Full Digital Documentation
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarping
- Water Removal and Dry-Out
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Sanitizing & Deodorization
- Air Scrubbing
- Full Reconstruction Restoration
IICRC Certified Firm
Your Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal Guarantee
Just as any professional performs at a higher level of competency in their field, IICRC Certified Firms and Technicians set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination. The examinations consist of the successful completion of one or more of the 28 certifications courses available.
An IICRC Certified Firm must first employ one or more IICRC certified technician(s), and apply with the IICRC to become a Certified Firm. Certified Firms are the only cleaning, restoration and inspection companies listed in the proprietary IICRC locator. They also promise to adhere to the IICRC Code of Ethics, be current in their business insurance and licensee requirements, and can proudly display the IICRC logo on their company website and vehicles.
Water is often used to douse flames that can inflict secondary damage by encouraging mold growth and effectively destroying, if not properly removed, furniture, carpeting, and the structure itself. Advance Restoration's commercial smoke odor air quality experts use IICRC gold standard methods for Commercial Soot and Smoke Odor Removal on the inside of the house, trying to take care of all the details in order to ensure the best possible result for our clients properties.
Our IICRC certified commercial smoke odor air quality experts are committed to four key objectives:
• Certification at all times
• IICRC professional on every job
• Maintain industry standards
• Commitment to ongoing professional training
When your business in Otisville, Michigan has suffered from a fire, whether minor or severe, you need to act fast and call a certified team of commercial smoke odor air quality experts such as those here at Advance Restoration. We will handle the job quickly and effectively. To learn more about our highly regarded services and equipment in your company's local area, call our customer service representatives right now at (810) 255-8756.
For Rapid Response Call (810) 255-8756 For Service In The 48463 Area Today!
What to do after a house fire?
- Do not turn on appliances, gas, water or electric until a professional has indicated it is safe.
- If the fire is out and it is deemed safe to do so, open windows to let smoke and odors dissipate and to ventilate the area.
- Take care to get everyone, including pets, out of the house and into fresh air while you wait for help.
- Do not re-enter the home until you are certain it is safe to do so.
- It is important to use a professional commercial soot and smoke odor cleanup company that services Otisville, Michigan for help with cleanup and repairs.
Can you stay in the house after a fire?
The short answer is, no. It doesn't matter how big or small the fire was, smoke damage can be a major health risk. While smoke seems to dissipate quickly after a small fire, it can be incredible invasive and corrosive causing the contents of your home and even the structure of your home in Otisville to deteriorate over time. Call Advance Restoration immediately and one of our commercial smoke odor removal experts will be happy to assist you.
Can fire smoke damage make you sick?
- Common bi-products of smoke are Carbon and Tar which can be incredibly toxic if breathed in over a length of time.
- Smoke can also contain toxins such as heavy metals and other toxins that are risk factors to your health.
- Lungs and sinuses can be injured making breathing difficult. Residual particles that land on clothing, curtains, and other furnishings can irritate the skin and deteriorate that which it has landed on.
- It is vital to health and wellbeing to contact a fire restoration company in Otisville, Michigan for a professional cleaning and decontamination of the entire property to prevent health hazards from occurring.